Reviews for Grover's Half-Bloods
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 6/14
Okay, so I know this was posted forever ago but I just found it and I LOVED it. Such a unique perspective on a character who is, in my opinion, overlooked too much. Thank you for writing this. It was great. :)
rocketgod123 chapter 1 . 5/11
I loved this!
Grover is such an awesome character, he's one of my favourites, but he's so underappreciated!
I always felt he should have been in the Heroes of Olympus series
But you did credit to Grover's character, and you gave him a lot of emotional depth. Well done, and thanks for writing such an awesome fic on such an awesome character!
I don't like and I don't hate it. I love it. You're a wonderful author.
Lovely!
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I loved this. You made the second person format work and it was great to get Grover's point of view. And the ending made me so happy for him! Nice job.
Lalalalalal chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Great I never thought Grover could be so deep and still be canon. Great writing, you are the best writer I have found in fanfiction. I hope someday I can be as good a writer as you.

Keep writing on,
From Out of this World Girl
loveless14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I'm too lazy to sign in,(but I have an account and my account name is at the top)but...this was so very, very touching. You captured Grover's internal struggles and disbelief and insecurities well without making him such an emo, which is pleasantly unlike like what others usually do to a certain Son of Hades named Nico TT_TT...Can you do a a fanfic about Coach Hedge and how he found three of the demigods included in the Second Great Prophecy?(and considering Jason is technically a son of Zeus if you forget the Roman-Jupiter part...)And also how Coach Hedge found the kick-ass daughter of Ares, please? I'll give you a free cookie. ;)
He110There chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was so very beautifully crafted! Such a great read despite having only a vague idea about the Percy Jackson universe. Thank you! :D
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow I love how you wrote this!
anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this. It makes me so happy. :)
ThePirateOfTheSeaOfMonsters chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was just great! Awesome! Marvellous! I'm content.
An Oath To Keep chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was great! I loved it!
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Zoe Nightshade's review says everything I'm thinking at the moment. Not bad, pretty unique.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I loved the last sentence about Percy's birthday and the bet...xD
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
There are a few quibbles here and there concerning tense syntax, but overall I actually really like this. It's cute and sheds a unique light on Grover's character.