Reviews for Grover's Half-Bloods
loveless14 chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm too lazy to sign in,(but I have an account and my account name is at the top)but...this was so very, very touching. You captured Grover's internal struggles and disbelief and insecurities well without making him such an emo, which is pleasantly unlike like what others usually do to a certain Son of Hades named Nico TT_TT...Can you do a a fanfic about Coach Hedge and how he found three of the demigods included in the Second Great Prophecy?(and considering Jason is technically a son of Zeus if you forget the Roman-Jupiter part...)And also how Coach Hedge found the kick-ass daughter of Ares, please? I'll give you a free cookie. ;)
Amar1N chapter 1 . 3/10
That was so very beautifully crafted! Such a great read despite having only a vague idea about the Percy Jackson universe. Thank you! :D
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow I love how you wrote this!
anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this. It makes me so happy. :)
ThePirateOfTheSeaOfMonsters chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was just great! Awesome! Marvellous! I'm content.
An Oath To Keep chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was great! I loved it!
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Zoe Nightshade's review says everything I'm thinking at the moment. Not bad, pretty unique.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I loved the last sentence about Percy's birthday and the bet...xD
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
There are a few quibbles here and there concerning tense syntax, but overall I actually really like this. It's cute and sheds a unique light on Grover's character.
WiseGirl1999 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ilovepercabeth1234 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
:) I made ur day :)
Rosalia13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is an awesome story it feels like the truth not to peppy and not overly depressing just perfect
choirgirl21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
The ending was so funny. : )
One With The Fandoms chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Moocow1747 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was a cool story. I liked the ending!