Reviews for Grover's Half-Bloods
I loved it, nice job
Kristophela chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
This is amazing!
TheWritingManiac chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
love it love it love it soo freaking perfect! Amazing writing
LightningRivera chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I love this so much, especially the ending. Great job!
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Wonderful!
Here, have a smiley. :)
secrethouseofbooks chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Ha, the whole thing was so deep and heart-rending, and then the last sentence is just quiet, amazing humor. You are the most amazing fanfiction writer to set foot on this earth, I think.
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Okay, so I know this was posted forever ago but I just found it and I LOVED it. Such a unique perspective on a character who is, in my opinion, overlooked too much. Thank you for writing this. It was great. :)
rocketgod123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I loved this!
Grover is such an awesome character, he's one of my favourites, but he's so underappreciated!
I always felt he should have been in the Heroes of Olympus series
But you did credit to Grover's character, and you gave him a lot of emotional depth. Well done, and thanks for writing such an awesome fic on such an awesome character!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I don't like and I don't hate it. I love it. You're a wonderful author.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Lovely!
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I loved this. You made the second person format work and it was great to get Grover's point of view. And the ending made me so happy for him! Nice job.
Lalalalalal chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Great I never thought Grover could be so deep and still be canon. Great writing, you are the best writer I have found in fanfiction. I hope someday I can be as good a writer as you.

Keep writing on,
From Out of this World Girl
loveless14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I'm too lazy to sign in,(but I have an account and my account name is at the top)but...this was so very, very touching. You captured Grover's internal struggles and disbelief and insecurities well without making him such an emo, which is pleasantly unlike like what others usually do to a certain Son of Hades named Nico TT_TT...Can you do a a fanfic about Coach Hedge and how he found three of the demigods included in the Second Great Prophecy?(and considering Jason is technically a son of Zeus if you forget the Roman-Jupiter part...)And also how Coach Hedge found the kick-ass daughter of Ares, please? I'll give you a free cookie. ;)
He110There chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was so very beautifully crafted! Such a great read despite having only a vague idea about the Percy Jackson universe. Thank you! :D