Reviews for I'd Build You a World
pixienewt676 chapter 10 . 6/19
Wow, I'm so speechless with how charming and natural this is! I don'y know what to say but thank you. Thank you for the feels, it was such a fun ride! Ugh, definitely one of the best mericcup fic ever written! I'm so glad I read this.
Marky-Mark7 chapter 5 . 6/18
I would like to join the Flying Buttress Appreciation Society. Also I love this fic. It’s my third read through. Is that depreciative? Depreciative isn’t the word I want to use, but it’s better than depressing. You write good.
Mysts of Time chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Interesting concept...bit rough, but still
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
High five, Augustus Waters. That was awesome.

I loved this whole thing, I can't wait to read the others!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
The tattoo talk! Haha

I'm glad she realized that Jaime is really her friend, I wish there was more of those two together, it would be fun reading them bicker.

I don't want this story to end, but I noticed you had two more for this story posted, so excited!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Aww shucks, how sweet is this!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
I love how you threw a Hawkeye reference in there! I love this story so far, but that just made it better.
CandySlice chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
YES, HICCUP. GLORIOUS GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE. NOTRE DAME IS A SANCTUARY. Adored this chapter 3
Kellsabelle chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I loved this. The modern characterisation is fabulous and the romance was beautiful
munarloth chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
I can honestly say that reading this fic this afternoon was the best way I could have spent my time not studying for my final tomorrow ;) Thanks for writing!
FuriedNight chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
I absolutely adore this but I read it to quickly and I have just a couple of questions.

Merida know about Hiccup's leg?
did you become such and amazing writer?
there sequels/prequels (I kinda wanna know about the car crash)?

This is bloody fantastic!
KRF
Toa Aerrow chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I should've expected that Avengers reference...
Hysteria Rogers chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
i wish you would do. hiccup and merida watching avengers.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Pardon my language but
FUCKING AWW
annoverland chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Awww I love your stories! The best Mericcup fanfics i've ever read (no joke) Keep it up!