Reviews for The Coleville Horror
Jenny chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Thid id the best story ever how cole and his father reunite its sweet and cole is crying.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
kool
Tzarista chapter 12 . 5/16/2004
great story
Home And Charmed chapter 12 . 3/8/2003
Hey listen i already put a review in the fisrt chap of cursed to be so i had to do it in this one in that chaptwo fo that story it says it d9oesn't exists
Angel chapter 12 . 1/31/2003
Dear dear dear Rose! I had given up on everything "Charmed" they gave up on Cole and I lost all interest! But then I started to read one of Shel's masterpieces fell in love all over again with Cole and the "dream" and immediately sought out your stories and to see how far you had gotten with this! I have read all your stories and I cannot thank you enough for continuing even though there has not been much to inspire us all. Thank you! I especially love how there are so many angles here, awesome the display of Ben's hmm late night adventures and Erzebet's life included in here! OMG please don't keep me waiting too long I'd die of anticipation! More more more!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Please please please write the sequel soon! I cannot wait another day! another minute! ha ha, no pressure, but please do it soon! You're killin me not knowing what happens next!

Keep up the awesomly( not a word i know) fantastic story!
Inactive1 chapter 12 . 1/27/2003
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Ben is so adorable!

My god...The Coleville Horror has finally ended.

"Next installment: Season of Hope"

And it better be good or else...

lol, kidding.

Oh, and btw...i had a nostalgia attack and read some of your old stories again...and i just wanted to point out that Sarsour (in arabic, plz don't ask how i know and no, i am not from an Islamic country) means cockroach, not just any bug. It's not that i'm being petty or something, i just have an undieng fear of roaches and (most) other bugs don't faze me...so i had to point that out.

Well, am waiting...*waits*
Cindy chapter 12 . 1/26/2003
Rose, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us. The thought of Cole learning to be a "good witch" is too funny. I can just see him chafing under the rules and poor Leo trying to keep him reigned in. Coles mother, father and son are all welcome editions to the Charmed World. I always wished the television show had given us a bit more on Cole's side of the family. Originally I was pleased to see the WB changed their minds and brought Cole back for this season. But, they then denied him free will to be good, killed off true love and in my opinion, let evil win, defeating what had once been a heroic character. Almost seems like a slap in the face of fans, if you ask me. Thankfully, in the fanfiction world love still beats evil, hands down. I'll be watching for your season of hope. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/23/2003
How do you do it? How can you constantly write amazing story after story when the writers of Charmed have forgotten how to write one semi good episode? Anyway, I'm so glad that Phoebe, Cole, and Ben are finally going to get their own house, they certainly deserve it. Ben is so cute! PLEASE post your new story soon.
gemini UK chapter 12 . 1/22/2003
I loved finding out more about Erzsebet and that third object in the locket, I would never have guessed. I really am looking forward to seeing Cole explore this new part of his heritage and also seeing Ben pull off a few surprises of his own.
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 12 . 1/22/2003
What a great and touching story! I love the glimpses into Ben's powers and Erzsebet's emotions. I know that everything and everyone is going to come together. Maybe for a house-warming party and Phoebe and Cole's new house. It sounds so wonderful with a sandbox and swing for Ben. I can't wait to read your next installment! You write such complete stories - no detail is overlooked. Thank you!
Sarah chapter 12 . 1/21/2003
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!

Please please please please please hurry and write the next installment soon! I cannot wait! I hope that Piper's baby will be born in the next one! But if it's like an of your other stories then i know i can expect an amazing story! Keep on writin!
Strawberige chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Hi Rose!

Thank you for this beautifully written story. It's a little sad that it was last chapter, but it had to be some day - for you to write another story:-) That scene in the Attic was fabulous! Cole was really cute... hmmmmm, but why didn't you write about Cole and Paige during their trip in the car? It'd be so...so :-)))

Anyway, keep going on writing:-) Hm, "Season of Hopes"? sounds great...and as I said before - you left us more mysteries in this last chapter (like as sleepless Elizabeth or Ben's blowing;-)...and as I presume - more answers will be soon, so we'll wait:-)))