Reviews for From The Stars
csp4 chapter 25 . 3/12
I feel sorry for Bree:( It's got to suck being the only one not in the know.
Amber Cheney chapter 25 . 3/9
This is a really good story. I am looking forward to more.
pinklady34 chapter 25 . 3/10
Wow...it's been a while! I'm glad to see an update. That went smoothly with bree.
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 3/9
I wonder if Jasper will still be mind controlled. If he is, maybe they can hit him over the head with a chair until he is back to normal.
BridieM chapter 25 . 3/9
They handled Bree so well.
BridieM chapter 24 . 3/9
An enjoyable chapter nonetheless. Thanks.
BridieM chapter 23 . 3/9
I confess to expecting Emmett and Rosalie to appear or holding Angela as they returned to the car. You never do what I expect...excellent.
BridieM chapter 22 . 3/9
I didn't expect Laurent to come to the rescue. I thought Angela, the Go Get Em Girl, would come to the rescue. Good on Laurent. Nice to have him as a bit of a hero.
BridieM chapter 21 . 3/9
Obviously edward hasn't been on planet long enough to say 'No shit sherlock'. Lol. Loved this chapter.

I notice on your profile you seem to gravitate towards A/H stories. If you are after some really good vamp stories may I suggest you check out my page? If you want action you can't go passed TrillionSchiffer and his New Eclipse. He is currently posting the sequel called Horizon. If you want AU and more of an emphasis on relationships try A Light in the Darkness by JenRar. Or Masen Manor by drotuno. A new WIP that has a magical feel about it is The Girl in the meadow by Simaril.
BridieM chapter 20 . 3/9
Oh. Well written. Again I wasn't expecting that. :D
BridieM chapter 19 . 3/9
Oh... A good twist. I am a little surprised that an advanced society where special gifts seem to be the norm, doesn't have a moral, legal and/or ethical code in relation to the use of those gifts on people. To use a gift in such a way should be abhorrent.
sujari6 chapter 25 . 3/9
Angela dealt with that well.
BridieM chapter 18 . 3/9
You are amazing. Just as I ask a question the next chapter you respond. I think I'm in the Twilight Zone.
BridieM chapter 17 . 3/9
Um...this can't be good.
BridieM chapter 16 . 3/9
Ah the explains a great deal about Emmett and Rosalie. Jasper came as a shock though. I'm guessing it won't be long before we hear from Tanya? Another thing I keep forgetting to ask...So how is the ageing thing going to affect the humans over time? Will Bella look like a grandmother out with her grandson?