Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
Dee chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
J'ADOREEEEE
ms Masen chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I absolutely love this story! You write Klaroline so perfectly, I sincerely hope you'll portray them in a longer fic someday
MiLa63 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Oh wow! This was spectacular! The way you summarized their past individually, and in relation to each other, was so well articulated! I loved how you described each's thoughts and feelings! Wonderful job! I love the idea of a spin-off! Your writing is just so exhilarating and beautiful!
Ms. Morgan Ashley chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
You, my dear, (excuse the lack of better words) are freaking fantastic. You're a brilliant writer! That's all I have to say, really. I just LOVE the way you write, and how you don't write pure fluff. It's raw, electric, and just so... so... beautiful! I wish I could be as talented as you.
As far as Klaroline goes... I'm very disappointed in the way the series has turned out. I like your rendition so much better. :)
dragonsoftheeast chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Nice job! I really wish the writers had gone with this kind of thing.
Angie Tribeca chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Great! That was sexy and exciting and the eloquence was perfect. I hope you're proud of this piece.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Just drowning in all my Klaroline feels over here in the corner, thx
CKhybrid chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
LOL. I had your story saved as a link to read for awhile now. Just needed to find the right time to dive in to it. No idea why it took so long as this was wonderfully written and incorporated all the elements I love about the Klaus and Caroline dynamic/relationship.
After finishing (and favorite-ing) this story I went to your profile to see if there are any other stories of yours I might like when I saw what your pet peeve was, - so I came back. I admit, there's that bitter part of me that thinks 'I couldn't even HOPE to get this many reviews if I wrote a story' but that's just me being unfair. You have lots of reviews because you deserve lots of reviews. This is an absolutely amazing story and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Your writing is lovely and your depiction of these two is completely captivating.
Alright, off in the hopes you have written more for this amazing couple. I promise that if I favorite, I will also review ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I loved it! Don't worry there are still Klaroline shippers out there.
xshynenstarx chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I loved this. I hope the live happily ever after together. Wish you would do a follow up
cassy chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Love it!
Le26199 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
This was a fantastic read. Both characters perfectly portrayed. Thank you so much for sharing
ShipsToSail chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
This story is one of my absolute Klaroline fics. I cannot believe how beautifully you've managed to help the readers gain an insight into Klaus and Caroline's minds. It was staggeringly in sync with what the characters are all about. I love the parallels - Klaus's steadfast determination to Caroline's reluctant confusions. The 'symphony' so to speak was brilliant. Your writing... you writing it just flows. It's lucidity is marvelous. It truly is brilliant. Job perfectly done, I believe.
liesmyth chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
I loved this so, so much.
JaiNess chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Truly a masterpiece! I love this pairing. Great story!