Reviews for Leaving Nothing to Chance
Lee3619 chapter 1 . 1/21
This story is hilarious! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us.
This was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time, thank you! And the characters like mr. Collins and Lady Catherine were so true. I loved the physical slapstick as well, with the fountain and along the garden paths. Great all in all.
Lauramari chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
What a darling story.
Windchimed chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This was hilarious! Thanks for sharing it. :-)
Regency1914 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Oh, Lara, this was hilarious. I loved it. "It could not have gone worse." That's what he thinks. hehehehehehe! Can't you give us some more? This was wonderful and so funny.
hezzel chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was fantastic. :D A hilarious story.
ScandalOnica chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Anne is beyond ridiculous but she is Lady Debourgh's pet so poor thing does not even realize that she's just a tool used by her mother to wield control.
But hey, Elizabeth has not said no and Darcy still has a chance which he is lucky to have at this point given his outlandish notion that his hand would have been accepted that very night without so much a making proper acquaintance with Elizabeth? Check that arrogance, Darcy!
The true hero of the night's shenanigans is the good Colonel who risked everything for this ill-thought out plan, the possible outcome being eternally saddled to Anne or worst, having her mother tell all who would hear that he is a cad. The horror!
Thanks for writing :))
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Hahahaha! Very funny, and very entertaining! The missteps follow one after another, compounding with interest. A satisfying outcome.
shiho59 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
oui le colonel a plus que mérité une succession offerte par darcy
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Too cute!
Rosalinne chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was hilarious and lovely!
tarlily chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
What a comedy of errors! Poor Colonel, what he's willing to do for Mr Darcy.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Yes it could have been worse Mr Darcy. Much worse. So just be thankful that she didn't stay home this evening.
Very nice job writing this tale.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Hahahaha that was fantastic!
Curondhil chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
the colonel is the best. Wingman. Ever.