Reviews for Leaving Nothing to Chance
musictomypen chapter 1 . 7/4
I wonder at this not getting more attention, this was hilarious! I love it, I laughed through the whole thing, it was genious!
RomanticLover1 chapter 1 . 6/4
This story was absolutely hilarious, especially during the many attempts by Darcy and Fiztwilliam! I couldn't stop laughing! This is by far the most funny story in the P&P archive, and I honestly want a sequel because it is that good!
You are such a good writer, I have never laughed so much. I don't have away with words as you, but I thank you for your brilliance. Keep writing. I am looking forward to reading these gems.
I have been sick this past week, unable to do anything but read. I have read a lot of ff. Yours definitely stood out,
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/30
Loved it. Thanks
h2olgd chapter 1 . 3/3
LOL Nicely done!
Sooty85 chapter 1 . 2/20
Absolutely hilarious, I was laughing out loud at times (good job I was on my own !), I would love to see it performed on stage !

My 'hero of the hour' award must go to Colonel FitzWilliam ... What a man !
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/23
hilarious.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 1/10
LOL!
irislim chapter 1 . 1/8
I could not have imagined how something could be this hilarious and yet this consistent with canon. Yet, you disprove me most delightfully. The Colonel's loyalty, Mr. Collins' incessant praises, and Anne's stubborn delusion only heighten the story even further. I adore this. Darcy's complaint at the end about not finding Elizabeth home only made things even funnier. Thank you for inspiring, enjoyable stories about Darcy and Elizabeth!
Autumnmissa chapter 1 . 1/5
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Omg. I was cackling hysterically through the whole thing. You're a comedic genius:
Colleen chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Too funny. Very clever tale.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Absolutely loved this!
obsessedwithnalu chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was fabulous! I'm grinning from ear to ear. Bravo! Bravo!