Reviews for Leaving Nothing to Chance
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 8/10
'It could not have gone worse'

I laughed out loud!

This is a delightful story and I absolutely love it!
gloriannys.baez1 chapter 1 . 7/1
I also think that that it wouldn't be worse! You are a funny writer. This is the third story of yours that I read and I will continue reading as you made me laugh so much. Keep going!
vickety chapter 1 . 5/26
This is the funniest thing I have ever read!
Please keep writing and sharing!
The Other World chapter 1 . 4/19
oh my goodness! This is so hilarious, and you had me laughing silently like an idiot while sitting in school - my friends now likely think me crazy.
"Things couldnt have gone worse..." How wrong they are...
I liked the last part though, when she allowed him to court her. I think it happened very nicely, despite all the failures of the evening, but I couldn't stop laughing throughout the story. Anne's persistence is very unfortunate - but expected, I suppose.
Poor, brave Colonel Fitzwilliam. Darcy owes him. A lot.
Thanks for writing
xx
LeChick chapter 1 . 4/10
This is the best thing ever xD
I could not stop laughing and am now thoroughly in love with Colonel Fitwilliam.
Salena Knight chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh yes it could! LOL Well done!
Diving in chapter 1 . 4/3
Poor Darcy and Fitzwilliam, lol! ! ! ! The hardships of proposing Under Lady Catherine nose.
Melyss chapter 1 . 3/30
great story, it made me laugh a lot
pattyrose chapter 1 . 3/22
That was really good. It could have gone waaaay worse, lol.
worldtravellingfly chapter 1 . 2/25
This is probably one of the most hilarious things I've read in a very long time! Thank you for sharing it!
Still chuckling,
W
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 2/5
This was hilarious. But I don't quite agree that it could not have gone worse. She could have refused as she did in the book. At least, he has an opening and he made his affections known in a more understandable way to her.

Great Job, this one shot
BlueKarou79 chapter 1 . 1/16
Totally. Freaking. Hysterical. Great job!
JrTT chapter 1 . 1/12
Bahahahahahahaha...loved it! Lolololol
Obstinate headstrong girl chapter 1 . 1/10
I laughed so hard! It is wonderful, I really love it!
Lizzy
Kandida chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hilarious!I almost fell off the bed.