Reviews for There for You
cmkyrian chapter 7 . 5/23
OMGS I totally ship these two boys. I'm soo wanting more when will you update? cause I can't wait to see more cuteness and delicious details about the twins. keep up the good work!. also I want to know what they have that requires them to take meds? but these a great story so far please continue this.
taarke chapter 7 . 4/4
I like how you made the girls think that Kaoru and Haruhi are dating
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
I know that feeling too...
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
AWE~~~~ poor Kaoru...I know what that's like...
sonicshadowbro chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
plz update! me love it! oh, and is the disease aids?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
I love this story!
mistystar123 chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Poor Hitachiins! I love it!

The tree made me mad.
War-Chan767 chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
I love the twins so much especially how much they care and love each other its so adorable. Please update soon.
War-Chan767 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
I'm like really gonna cry I wanna know what's wrong with Kaoru. This is really so good
Ladie in Lace chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
!URGH YOU ARE BACK I know I already freaked out but I'm freaking out again X'D I re-read the other chapters to remind myself of the story, and it makes me so happy that you are updating it because I love it and want to read more and more. So I'm getting the vibe that the medication keeps this thing under control? Is that it? And Kaoru hates taking medication for the rest of his life? Or is it more than that...hm. And the girls thinking of Haruhi and Kaoru as a gay couple X'D Omg if they knew! Good chapter doll, I look forward to the next one.
dnofsunshine chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Eek! You updated! What a surprise! :) now the question is, how soon can we expect another chapter?
NaeggoMakoto chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I really love this story! The plot is brilliant, or at least I think so. I do hope you can continue this, and if you do, i'll be sure to read it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Please write more
SavSilvy chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
So... I love the plot! I thought this story was dead since it said hiatus but turns out you're still pretty active in ff. so I'm still hoping you'll update. If you lost your rhythm you can still redo your chappies! I'm fine with that!

I've just been craving this plot for a long time so sorry for my tenacity
CSMichaelis chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I hope you write some more, I can't wait to see what happens