Reviews for There For You
mistystar123 chapter 7 . 7/2
Poor Hitachiins! I love it!

The tree made me mad.
War-Chan767 chapter 7 . 7/1
I love the twins so much especially how much they care and love each other its so adorable. Please update soon.
War-Chan767 chapter 5 . 7/1
I'm like really gonna cry I wanna know what's wrong with Kaoru. This is really so good
Ladie in Lace chapter 7 . 6/30
!URGH YOU ARE BACK I know I already freaked out but I'm freaking out again X'D I re-read the other chapters to remind myself of the story, and it makes me so happy that you are updating it because I love it and want to read more and more. So I'm getting the vibe that the medication keeps this thing under control? Is that it? And Kaoru hates taking medication for the rest of his life? Or is it more than that...hm. And the girls thinking of Haruhi and Kaoru as a gay couple X'D Omg if they knew! Good chapter doll, I look forward to the next one.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 7 . 6/29
Eek! You updated! What a surprise! :) now the question is, how soon can we expect another chapter?
SunnyCupcake7275 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I really love this story! The plot is brilliant, or at least I think so. I do hope you can continue this, and if you do, i'll be sure to read it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Please write more
Savannah Silverstone chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
So... I love the plot! I thought this story was dead since it said hiatus but turns out you're still pretty active in ff. so I'm still hoping you'll update. If you lost your rhythm you can still redo your chappies! I'm fine with that!

I've just been craving this plot for a long time so sorry for my tenacity
CSMichaelis chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I hope you write some more, I can't wait to see what happens
Vora Lundar chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Please write more. This is a really good story!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
That's really good! Please continue!
Ariette5 chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
ToT You make me cry... Again. Why do you have to be so cruel to Kaoru?! And even more to Hikaru?! You're evil, evil, evil, evil! But you're more evil 'cuz you're making me wait! ToT

I fallen in love with this story... Again. Please continue soon! I want to know what happens! I NEED to know what happens! I want to see! I want to see! Please, please, please, please!

I'm a There-For-You-addicted! XD Wanna read of his soon!

Att. Ariette

PS: I didn't knew your count was hacked... Poor you .-.
kaorufunk chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
awww poor hikaru ! he's taking it all at once
xD oh and about your sister loool that happens
Cryptvokeeper chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Haha cuties
HikaKaolove chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
A wonderful story! It's soooo sweet :)
It reminds me of a scene from Digimon (First Season) when Tai and his sister Kari were younger.
Kari was ill, too, but Tai still wanted to play with her and then she collapsed.
Please go on with writing will you? Your style is great!