Reviews for Heart-to-Heart
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 1/25
Nicely done and this story matches well with my perception of the "real" Starfire. I think the powers that be made a mistake when, int eh "New 52", they took away a lot of Starfire's old qualities - compassion and love for her friends. She seems almost jaded and burned out now.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
You do great with both charas! Thanks for a nice piece of entertainment!
Cylor chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I have to give you credit for exploring the Starfire-Raven relationship from an angle I haven't seen used before. Very true to form, particularly Starfire's POV, and exceptionally well executed to boot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
One of the better stories of this type (Raven/Starfire friendship convo) that I have read. Candid and complex, just like the girls. Also, you handle grammar and spelling well.

I think this belongs in Favorites. It would be fairly unique in my list.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awesome story! This is exactly the kind of story I needed to read. You made a lot of points why Robin and Raven just doesn't click for me. And FINALLY a story where Star isn't the bad guy. I mean, I feel like crying everytime I see someone portraying as someone so negative. This fanfic shows that Star and Raven are really good friends. Nice!
MerryBrandy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this oneshot! It was well written and I love the Raven Starfire friendship :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Well yjis is new, heh I never expected Star and Raven to have a conversation that revolved around Robin, its diiferent specially since Raven deep down may not resent Starfire but could be jealous of her.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Harlin chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. As a Rob/Rae shipper myself, I think it is particularly good for me to read a story like this to remind myself how Starfire is a heroine and a kind one at that. I do agree with the idea that there is too much Starfire hate in Rob/Rae ships as I think it is hard for young writers to grasp that someone can have feelings for another they don't support and that person can still be a good person.
I also enjoy your point of view of Starfire. In one of my stories I suppose you can view Starfire as negatively currently. I'd like to view her as currently going through emotions that are on the surface hard and ugly but human. This story reminds me though that I need to focus on what makes Starfire good as well.
I even agree with your ideas on Rob/Rae's sister/brother relationship. I don't think a relationship straight out of the series would work and I've always felt some conflict about their pairing in that it should be okay for a male and a female to have a close relationship without romance. But what does attract me to the Rob/Rae pairing is their friendship. I've always missed seeing any kind of friendship between Robin and Starfire; I've only seen awkward romance and as I got older a relationship without a strong friendship wasn't enough for me. Rob and Rae's friendship, I feel, is that kind of friendship that allows two people to share and support one another no matter what. And that's what I want to see a romance bloom from.
Sorry for the super long review! I just wanted to express the conversation this story created for me. You know you've truly got a special story when it creates a conversation for someone. :)
SylphofSpace chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I really love this story and I love the fact that you wrote both Raven and Starfire in a way that doesn't seem out of character. There's fics that show Starfire in a negative light, which is so unlike her since she truly cares about her friends and their feelings and wouldn't want to hurt them in any way. I hope you keep on writing!
Ttitansgo chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Haha, It's true. Some people write them as hating each other. I love what you did here, though. They're like sisters, and that's how they should be. You did a good job characterizing them!

-Ttitansgo
Rynn Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awww, this is so sweet! :3 I agree with you, Starfire is often portrayed as an airhead or snarky and possesive girl towards Robin. She is definitely not that, and I wanted to thank you for showing the sweet alien's true colors. This was perfect, the setting was realistic and the characters exactly as they were originally created, Raven especially spot-on with her waning patience. Spectacular story, and I plan on reading more of your works soon! :3
Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Perfect!

I haven't read any RobRae stories (because I'm a RobStar shipper) but some summaries bash Starfire. A lot.

All the relashionships between the Titans are brotherly/sisterly like (with the obvious exception of Robin and Starfire) and I love that they're always there when they need it.

This is a lovely story, I like it a lot and I hope to read more stories of Star/Rae bonding from you.

Greetings from Mexico!