Reviews for Lord Peverell
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
For the students maybe some things that help with school like tacking notes and writing this for home work that are voit's activated.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Who wrote 'Pensieve' wrong (you forgot the second 'e'). Otherwise the story seems interesting. It hasn't been updated in a while though, which makes me hesitate to read more if the story is dead.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
Freakin uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppdddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Uuupppdddaaattteee sssoooooonnn pppllleeeaaassseee!
I love this book it's amazing! Don't leave me here! I need more!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
I Knew it!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
sounds like hermione it's hermione isn't it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
Love the storystory. The following items could be used in the gift bags wandholster shealdbraslets dragonhide armor interred seeing glasses
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
Please update
Nosoulisan.Island chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Ok This is bloody amazing (ron voice...). Do keep writing no matter how long it takes...
Findarato chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
I kinda like these type of stories. Please update.
sortofbored chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
Please write more soon.
Zeroexe103 chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
this is really great you should continue. but i have a question about how harry was abandoned?
Mooney chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Please, please you have to update soon. I've waited for almost a yr. Please. As for the bags for students maybe add some technology in the mix. Labtops that work in magical schools so they dont have to use stupid parchment and quills and ink. Just a thought. Again please, please update soon. Hope you do.
god of all chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
karima loves fanfiction.net chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
great story so far, hope you update soon. for students bags, i would give thems school supplies or brooms, candy is always nice