Reviews for I'm Sorry
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Nice story!
hadleyandbrandon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really like it (: first time I've commented ever and I've been trolling this website for five years. that says something haha. Plus you leave such nice comments on The Wrong Choice, I figure you deserve it. But your writing is actually really good, like REALLY good. I'm impressed. If you have a tumblr, we should def follow each other, considering we're the same age and all (:
Comfy Chair chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
This was hauntingly beautiful. I loved the way you detailed everything without going into detail - the behind a closed door unseen approach was incredibly effective without removing the horror.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Love how you kept it a two shot and said how the matter doesn't nd with just telling an adult, but also with legal advisers.
JRose16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was really well written! I can't wait to see what happens next!
laure chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
so powerful. more please :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I liked it a lot, but I think you should definitely add a third chapter for Callie telling Stef and Lena
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Please continue! Can u write another Brallie fanfic?
laura chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
very good more please.
Gabe chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Update update !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Continue the story!
TheTBone chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This was fabulous! It was very nice Brallie without it being unbelievable or too much too soon. Both of them were very believable and true to their character. Poor Callie having to go through all of that, and that fact that she was shaking and crying remembering it. So sad. And sweet, lovely Brandon who knows exactly what to say and even convinced Callie to trust people. I really loved this and you handled the subject perfectly, maturely, and respectfully. I do have to say, I wouldn't mind if you continued this for just one more chapter to see some interaction with Stef and Lena. You have a great thing going and I'm always looking for well-written stories and scenes between Callie and the moms. But regardless, even if this was the end, I absolutely loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That wa beautiful! It made me cry! But I loved how you made Callie in this story! I LOVE it!
rozy15 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This was so beautiful! I love this story so much. You are amazing!
NotALoveSongHeartBeat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
YOU'RE BACK! AND THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!