Reviews for Mystery of the Meitantei
PipeDream chapter 5 . 11/28
NOOOO were never going to see what happens next just as it was getting to the best part!
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 8/18
AHHH SERIOUSLY? A cliff hanger! Ahhh! Noooo whyy...
Anyway...ahem. Great fanfic! I'm pleasantly surprised by how serious it has suddenly become! Though I suspect it might just be Akai on the other side of the door...I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Alyssa chapter 5 . 6/4
I am definitely sticking around after the ending to this chapter! Depending on the story decides if I try to guess what happens next, but I think I'll just wait and see where it might lead. Thank you for writing this, and good luck with any continuation you decide to write!
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 5/8
This is getting very exciting.
Orza chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
This is really cool, please make more chapters!
kairi loves sora chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
NOOO! Are you just that evil? Why did you have to stop there? I'm going to laugh if it is Shuu on the other side of the door. I mean it has happened before. Question: If Hattori was there during the op where is he now? He is in a hospital bed somewhere isn't he? What in the world is phase five? Why did they need a phase five in the first place? Also what is the folder that Jodie handed to him? I need to know! Please update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
origamikitsune chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
This story is very interesting and so well written, great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
ThePredicate chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Wow, I was definitely NOT expecting this fic to take a dark turn XD You'd better not leave us hanging -too- long!
starlightisms chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Definitely sticking around for more - great work, Crimson!

Loving the riddles and such that Shinichi provided for the children, and how they're slowly working their way through it. Haibara's stealing Conan's excuse, it seems, haha. Then again, there aren't many other things she can say. Poor Ran, seems Shinichi's luck is clinging to her even though he's not even there - this time, anyway. Nice characterization of all the characters, too!

And now it gets exciting again - a member of the org's around somewhere, huh? can't wait to find out what happens next, as well as who it is. great work, keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hi there!
There really isn't enough Shinichi/Detective Boys fanfic stories on here, so I am most happy and appreciative of this addition! I really like how they interact and I like to think that Shinichi (Once giaing his body back,) would continnuing his relationship with The Dective Boys in some form.

Love the premise, the writing, the characters, its all awesome!
If the anime would continue it this in this fasion, I would not be disapointed!
Once again, thank you so much for writing this! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Oh I loved to see Ai getting main role here. You know, I kinda obsessed of her XD
white-lily00 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Oh I liked this story. The DBs didnt have any decent fics and recognition enough. And for top it all, Ai is awesome. I like to see how you write her in-character. Her sneaky, sarcastic and cool demeanor is wonderfully written.
Keep it up! I just wonder why Ai still kept staying in her child form. The essence of the moral in DC universe is "dont runaway from your fate".
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Hey! Shara here! I finally finished reading what you have so far from this fan fic! I really like it so far and the treasure hunt and Shinichi's interactions with the Detective Boys are really good and a lot of fun to read. I can't wait for the next chapter. I also really liked reading references to Kaitou KID (that like about critic had me smiling and snickering at Yusaku because of yet another thing Toichi took from him) and Hakuba's father. Are you going to include the Magic Kaitou characters or at least give them cameos at some point? I'm also looking forward to seeing Heiji making an appearance outside of flashbacks/nightmares. Again, great fic so are and I eagerly await the next chapter. ;)
Detectivewriters chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Another good chapter, though I suppose it was weird listening to "Hurry! The Detective Boys!" while reading the beginning of that last section . . .
-Is Yuusaku leaving the hints for the Detective Boys?
-The fact that Jodie-sensei was there in the first place? I guess I found it a little surprising. Especially when she mentioned the next "phase" of whatever they were doing. I thought the takedown of the Black Organization was already over?
-Hm, I haven't thought about the animals really. I usually just go along with whatever happens in the Detective Conan episodes because there's not enough time to figure it out, and in the manga as well since I keep forgetting to try and figure it out on my own. Well, this most recent case in the manga I tried . . . and failed, since I couldn't tell why the culprit wanted one of the things to happen. I'm waiting for this next chapter with the resolution to come out so I can see what it was.
-"Chotto toire!"
-No idea what Kounin is.

Still wondering what happened with Shinichi and feeling like he was gonna turn back into Conan, but I suppose that'll be explained eventually. And of course, I want to know more about what happened with the Black Organization and all :) How far are you into the next chapter/any idea when you might post the next chapter?
Detectivewriters chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Wait, I'm confused. What happened with Shinichi? Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking he was gonna turn into Conan again, since Shinichi said he thought that himself, but then what's going on? I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow . . . Is this the first time I've stopped in the middle of a chapter so I can go to sleep?

Next morning . . . Sera-san was involved, too? And got seriously injured? What happened? Well, I guess some of it was explained through Shinichi's nightmare, but was Sera-san ever mentioned in that?
Finally the treasure hunt :D