Reviews for Mystery of the Meitantei
gabiey chapter 5 . 1/24
This story is very interesting and so well written, great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
ThePredicate chapter 5 . 1/16
Wow, I was definitely NOT expecting this fic to take a dark turn XD You'd better not leave us hanging -too- long!
starlitedragons chapter 5 . 1/7
Definitely sticking around for more - great work, Crimson!

Loving the riddles and such that Shinichi provided for the children, and how they're slowly working their way through it. Haibara's stealing Conan's excuse, it seems, haha. Then again, there aren't many other things she can say. Poor Ran, seems Shinichi's luck is clinging to her even though he's not even there - this time, anyway. Nice characterization of all the characters, too!

And now it gets exciting again - a member of the org's around somewhere, huh? can't wait to find out what happens next, as well as who it is. great work, keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hi there!
There really isn't enough Shinichi/Detective Boys fanfic stories on here, so I am most happy and appreciative of this addition! I really like how they interact and I like to think that Shinichi (Once giaing his body back,) would continnuing his relationship with The Dective Boys in some form.

Love the premise, the writing, the characters, its all awesome!
If the anime would continue it this in this fasion, I would not be disapointed!
Once again, thank you so much for writing this! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Oh I loved to see Ai getting main role here. You know, I kinda obsessed of her XD
white-lily00 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Oh I liked this story. The DBs didnt have any decent fics and recognition enough. And for top it all, Ai is awesome. I like to see how you write her in-character. Her sneaky, sarcastic and cool demeanor is wonderfully written.
Keep it up! I just wonder why Ai still kept staying in her child form. The essence of the moral in DC universe is "dont runaway from your fate".
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Hey! Shara here! I finally finished reading what you have so far from this fan fic! I really like it so far and the treasure hunt and Shinichi's interactions with the Detective Boys are really good and a lot of fun to read. I can't wait for the next chapter. I also really liked reading references to Kaitou KID (that like about critic had me smiling and snickering at Yusaku because of yet another thing Toichi took from him) and Hakuba's father. Are you going to include the Magic Kaitou characters or at least give them cameos at some point? I'm also looking forward to seeing Heiji making an appearance outside of flashbacks/nightmares. Again, great fic so are and I eagerly await the next chapter. ;)
Detectivewriters chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Another good chapter, though I suppose it was weird listening to "Hurry! The Detective Boys!" while reading the beginning of that last section . . .
-Is Yuusaku leaving the hints for the Detective Boys?
-The fact that Jodie-sensei was there in the first place? I guess I found it a little surprising. Especially when she mentioned the next "phase" of whatever they were doing. I thought the takedown of the Black Organization was already over?
-Hm, I haven't thought about the animals really. I usually just go along with whatever happens in the Detective Conan episodes because there's not enough time to figure it out, and in the manga as well since I keep forgetting to try and figure it out on my own. Well, this most recent case in the manga I tried . . . and failed, since I couldn't tell why the culprit wanted one of the things to happen. I'm waiting for this next chapter with the resolution to come out so I can see what it was.
-"Chotto toire!"
-No idea what Kounin is.

Still wondering what happened with Shinichi and feeling like he was gonna turn back into Conan, but I suppose that'll be explained eventually. And of course, I want to know more about what happened with the Black Organization and all :) How far are you into the next chapter/any idea when you might post the next chapter?
Detectivewriters chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Wait, I'm confused. What happened with Shinichi? Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking he was gonna turn into Conan again, since Shinichi said he thought that himself, but then what's going on? I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow . . . Is this the first time I've stopped in the middle of a chapter so I can go to sleep?

Next morning . . . Sera-san was involved, too? And got seriously injured? What happened? Well, I guess some of it was explained through Shinichi's nightmare, but was Sera-san ever mentioned in that?
Finally the treasure hunt :D
Detectivewriters chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Ah, so Ran does know.
Cliffhangers: my best friend, and worst enemy. Just like turning signals.
The only other times I've seen Shinichi with this high of a temperature is when he's changing into Conan . . . (or into Shinichi, depending on the situation)
Detectivewriters chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Don't worry, I also have high expectations for the defeat of the Black Organization.

Kaito, look what you did. Now the Detective Boys think Shinichi can't handle fish.

I laughed many times in the first half of this chapter :D One of the parts was "The anticipation on the inquisitive boy's voice almost made Shinichi want to get out of bed and run off and find whatever random case that would almost certainly pop-up sooner or later for the detective boys", and there were many other parts before this too :D

I have a question though. Did he tell Ran his identity? I think maybe but I'm not quite sure? I don't know.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Please do continue this fanfic there are very few that include the Detective Boys and Shinichi.
star's dreams chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
SD: You know I found this story on my DS. And was happy to find an update though I'm late to it. You mention only small amount of question I have in my head some I think I have a clue other not so sure to accuse but I follow the story happily anyway. Good luck with this mystery
Double-Tarts chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
AN: means author's note :D I guess. NOT, SURE.
Humanly Human chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Okay, Kounin. It have something to do with Jodie-sensei previous cover, which is: a teacher; it is a Japanese abbreviation; and Shinichi did missing highschool for 2 years. Sadly, I have no clue about the logo.

...But, I found this definition.
Kounin: (noun, abbreviation) Certificate for Students Achieving the Proficiency Level of Upper Secondary School Graduates, Japanese high-school equivalency examination
source: Dictionary /Browse /2762450-%E9%AB%98%E8%AA%8D-%E3%81%93%E3%81%86%E3%81%AB%E3%82%93

Umm, am I wrong?