Reviews for This Day Can't Get Any Worse, Or Can it?
TheBestOfHope chapter 3 . 3/17
This writing was super scattered I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT I JUST READ! But it was intresting i guess. I'm tottally confused though.
Psycho4Life chapter 3 . 2/28
Please update. Please please please please
BonesForensics chapter 3 . 1/29
I love your user picture! Ah, Doctor Who...

-Dalek Empire
me122334 chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
It would be really nice of you to continue this, it's soooooo good!
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Dun dun duuuuuun!
matthew chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I love this! Keep it up. Can't wait for more!
ladipretender chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Wow, Shawn's really not having a good day, is he? And I really can't wait to see just how much worse it can get... :) I really hope you update soon, because I will be checking back to see if you have.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Fun so far!
Was laughing out loud at the line about "don't touch anything in that fridge without asking," I know a lot of people, perhaps me included, who have frightening fridges strangers should never set foot in.

Poor Blueberry, sad that it won't start, but a car like that does have a limited shelflife.

And it would be wise if Shawn went to the hospital, if you are unconscious for 14 hours after slipping, you likely have a heat injury.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Shawn really having a bad day
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
great story. just so you know for other stories when you break a bone your body goes numb in that area for a few minutes so you would not feel white hot pain. I speak from personal experience
Relentless pineapples chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
OMG KEEP WRITING THIS USUALLY I AM USED TO READING PSYCH FANFICS FROM FOREVER AGO SO THEY R ALWAYS FINISHED AND NOBODY USUALLY HAS THE AWESOMENESS TO STICK WITH IT SO FINISH THE STORY NOW I WNNA READ ITTTT
Comma to the Top chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Oh god I can't stop laughing at Lassie! The parts about Shawn not dying and leaving him alone and Gus being more emotional and disgusting than a woman are hilarious! And I'm digging the names of the the members of the Smith family.
pineapplegirl123 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Really? Of course he's too stubborn to get checked out first. *sighs* It was killing me how everyone in the Smiths family have a J name. All of which are so close to John... hahaha so funny can't wait for the next update!
J'aime lire chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Wow! This story is so incredible! I am really looking forward to your next update!
J.L.
pineapplegirl123 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
Well, I have to admit, that's not what I was expecting to happen in this chapter. I thought those guys were gonna get him! But I guess this story wouldn't be as long! I still sense that he is going to get kidnapped anyway, though!
UPDATE UPDATE!