Reviews for An Unexpected Love For An Unexpected Journey
I had to cringe and turn away a little for the size of your first two paragraphs, split them up into ms all chunks as it can really turn people off if they have to read chunks as large as that. Just a little bit of friendly pointers.
feralfamilyof7 chapter 1 . 1/4
You may want to update your warnings on this one, the sex scene is of dubious consent at best, not to mention it's really rough. I personally don't mind reading it but I do know people who would have a panic attack if they read something like that. The phrasing is a little confusing at times and some sentences only seem to be half formed.

That said, I like that you portray Thorin as damaged and that you give some background on the dwarf mating thing. I think the story concept is interesting and I know for sure that this could become a fantastic story. Perhaps it's an idea to find yourself a Beta reader?

Anyway, I do hope you'll continue writing because I think you have a real knack for it. Don't feel discouraged and don't give up. I have faith in you and your writing ability. Good luck!
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Please update soon
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Please update soon
K chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
More please I love it
Mrs Cassandra M chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
hope you continue this its a good story
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
More soon please. It is a really interesting story
Lord L.H.J chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
aaaww!I want so much more!
Lord L.H.J chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
aaww, poor bilbo
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love it!
iggle731 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This is really good! I didn't expect Kili and Fili to advance on Bilbo like that
Chenelle Nadadith chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Hbsddhkjcsjahnowhkkkllll;dlks,mmzks, SO CUTE and fluffy and gosh... fangirl TT _ TT crying at the feels. (*.*) give me a hug?
MileyJackson chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Wow! Great story! I really like it! :D But the rating... You just wrote a sex scene and the rating for the story is K. Is it suppose to be K? I'm only wondering. But still, great job! Can't wait for more chapters! :D