Reviews for Scrap
Xenozip chapter 52 . 8/29
Can you please make a chapter where she brings soundwave back, I always hated that in the show he was just left in the shadowzone, he was definitely her best friend in the story, he went and rescued her himself, he defied megatron for her.
Well, this is interesting. I don't think I've ever seen this before, but if I did I certainly never knew it was a musical. Does it really have robots in it, or was that just for the crossover?
LoveAngel5952 chapter 52 . 8/17
WOW welcome back to the land of Transformers/Beast Fan-fiction It good to see you back for being gone for Primus sake FIVE YEARS girl five years wow it's been awhile since I saw you doing Transformers/Beast Fan-fiction it's good to see you and still doing a good job on doing Transformers/Beast Wars story your still got it, hope you update soon when you feel like doing so and hope you bring back maybe Predacons Return and update too

Again Welcome back D
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 51 . 7/2
I... it started out a great fic, then you still killed Breakdown, then you still killed Dreadwing, then you ended it like that. I loved Scrap's relationship with Knockout, Breakdown, Soundwave, Dreadwing & Predaking but I can't decide what I think of this fic.
Starscream-Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/29
whoa this new life new name concept kind of reminds me of what happened in the third book of my teacher is an alien
I thought it was going to be about Dreadwing and Scrap
Ooooo It’s gunna be great!
Cinematronix chapter 15 . 4/24
Oof
RatchetsGirl1 chapter 29 . 4/23
I love this story so much...
Sirenix Prime chapter 51 . 1/28
Amazing job! This story was so well written and I love how much we saw Scrap develope throughout the story. Each character was on point and I love the alternate ending at the end. Keep writing amazing fanfics!
texiut chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I've read this story now for the third time and it's still great!

You can see how your writing evolved throughout the story. Your first characters were a little bit too much for me but it just got better (Everytime). And in my opinion, the second ending with her being abandoned is even better than the original one!

Great work! ~
dragonslayer3.0 chapter 49 . 10/11/2017
NICE JOB this story is great one of the best iv red so far!
dragonslayer3.0 chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
hey just out of wonder why is soundwave not in the caricter list?

P.S sorry about bad grammer. :)
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 51 . 7/8/2017
I've actually read "A knight with the Stars" awhile back before this story. And now I see the connection between this and the alternative ending. Girl you ate l are really good at stories. *gives cookies*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 31 . 7/8/2017