Reviews for Scrap
Allhailthesith chapter 44 . 7/16
I'll say this good story...annoying as fuck ending
Wolf critic chapter 38 . 5/25
He changed his first words.
I thought prediking's first line was brilliant, "strike me again, and I will bury that pole in your spark"
Why you have to going change it? Why~?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Y
ShiftFrame chapter 50 . 2/4/2015
HEY! YOU'RE MISSING THE ONE WHERE SCRAP SAVES SOUNDWAVE FROM THE SHADOZONE!
ShiftFrame chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
but i want to meet you and knockout!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/8/2014
Love ur story!
deathoftoast chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I think I much prefer this ending, but I can understand how it could be hard to place for some of the things that happened in the "official" ending to scrap.

This one seems a bit more "back where we started huh?" than the other, which seemed a bit overly happily ever after to me, which makes it interesting. Scrap chose to live with the cons, so it makes more sense she never really would fit with the bots or their alliances.

Overall, I really enjoyed this so far...should have read it before hahaha XD
deathoftoast chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Okay, been reading this as promised and just decided to pop a review here.

Wow. Just wow. There is a lot coming from within this that is scarily parallel with stuff I experienced after I drew that picture XD so all I can say is brilliant job! I guess us Decepticon lovers just think alike ;D
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
Show it to megatron
Guest chapter 51 . 3/24/2014
...saving Soundwave chappy?
Firewolves16 chapter 51 . 2/19/2014
I like it. You did a great job. But i have to say, I like Heart more. Only because of the romance. That's it. Besides that, they both are in my favorite fanfics.
Firewolves16 chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
I love how Fire Heart listens to her like that. Even scared of her. Go scrap!
JerseyPrime23 chapter 51 . 2/16/2014
Can I just say I love this story? It's different from anything I've read. You did a great job at catching each characters perspective but changing the. So they still fit with your character. Scrap has had a hard life and I applaud her on her strength and will to prevail and trudge through the tough times. She's one of my favorite characters of all time. I love her personality and her strength. I love everything about her and the story itself had a great plot...I mean Scrap's life was really interesting and crazy lol. I love how scrap made an appearance too. Haha that was great. Wish I could have asked a question but I only began reading this story yesterday. I couldn't stop reading lol. I also loved the alternate ending and the bonus chapters. I feel the alternate ending fit in real well and you could have used it but that's just me. Great job! One of my new favorite stories! :) oh and I have a question. Why did she change her name to copper? Just out of curiosity. It's a cool name though. I feel she change because to start her new life but why that name I have no clue lol. Maybe because it is a basic element/metal that can be useful for most situations so she's basing that on her new life? I would love to find out! :)
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Wait - what point was she making at the end?
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
XD 'Scrap was here' OMG PERFECT!