Reviews for Scrap
texiut chapter 1 . 10/16
I've read this story now for the third time and it's still great!

You can see how your writing evolved throughout the story. Your first characters were a little bit too much for me but it just got better (Everytime). And in my opinion, the second ending with her being abandoned is even better than the original one!

Great work! ~
dragonslayer3.0 chapter 49 . 10/11
NICE JOB this story is great one of the best iv red so far!
dragonslayer3.0 chapter 6 . 10/9
hey just out of wonder why is soundwave not in the caricter list?

P.S sorry about bad grammer. :)
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 51 . 7/8
I've actually read "A knight with the Stars" awhile back before this story. And now I see the connection between this and the alternative ending. Girl you ate l are really good at stories. *gives cookies*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 31 . 7/8
welcome to the wonderful world of Deviant ART Scrap! xD
Aeroza chapter 1 . 5/16
I like the story, but would it cool if you made another version of her being at the autobots as she is not only the same, but became techno-organic as a result or arcee and either Optimus prime or some other mech has to donate some of their metal to help her as she was involved with a decepticon attack due to their actions of not checking the area throughly.
Vendicor chapter 50 . 5/8
Finally finished reading the story. Been putting this off for reading for too long and this was a pretty good story. While I am somewhat disappointed this is over, even though I know about your other transformers stories, this I prefer. I also want to say that you making this kind of inspired me to write my own transformers prime story. Great work and I wish you luck in any future projects for you.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/27/2016
Loved the fic. I think this is the second or third time I've read this, but can't remember when I last read it
Allhailthesith chapter 44 . 7/16/2016
I'll say this good story...annoying as fuck ending
Wolf critic chapter 38 . 5/25/2016
He changed his first words.
I thought prediking's first line was brilliant, "strike me again, and I will bury that pole in your spark"
Why you have to going change it? Why~?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Y
ShiftFrame chapter 50 . 2/4/2015
HEY! YOU'RE MISSING THE ONE WHERE SCRAP SAVES SOUNDWAVE FROM THE SHADOZONE!
ShiftFrame chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
but i want to meet you and knockout!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/8/2014
Love ur story!
deathoftoast chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I think I much prefer this ending, but I can understand how it could be hard to place for some of the things that happened in the "official" ending to scrap.

This one seems a bit more "back where we started huh?" than the other, which seemed a bit overly happily ever after to me, which makes it interesting. Scrap chose to live with the cons, so it makes more sense she never really would fit with the bots or their alliances.

Overall, I really enjoyed this so far...should have read it before hahaha XD