Reviews for Scrap
Aeroza chapter 1 . 5/16
I like the story, but would it cool if you made another version of her being at the autobots as she is not only the same, but became techno-organic as a result or arcee and either Optimus prime or some other mech has to donate some of their metal to help her as she was involved with a decepticon attack due to their actions of not checking the area throughly.
Xcantax chapter 50 . 5/8
Finally finished reading the story. Been putting this off for reading for too long and this was a pretty good story. While I am somewhat disappointed this is over, even though I know about your other transformers stories, this I prefer. I also want to say that you making this kind of inspired me to write my own transformers prime story. Great work and I wish you luck in any future projects for you.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/27/2016
Loved the fic. I think this is the second or third time I've read this, but can't remember when I last read it
Allhailthesith chapter 44 . 7/16/2016
I'll say this good story...annoying as fuck ending
Wolf critic chapter 38 . 5/25/2016
He changed his first words.
I thought prediking's first line was brilliant, "strike me again, and I will bury that pole in your spark"
Why you have to going change it? Why~?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Y
ShiftFrame chapter 50 . 2/4/2015
HEY! YOU'RE MISSING THE ONE WHERE SCRAP SAVES SOUNDWAVE FROM THE SHADOZONE!
ShiftFrame chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
but i want to meet you and knockout!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/8/2014
Love ur story!
deathoftoast chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
I think I much prefer this ending, but I can understand how it could be hard to place for some of the things that happened in the "official" ending to scrap.

This one seems a bit more "back where we started huh?" than the other, which seemed a bit overly happily ever after to me, which makes it interesting. Scrap chose to live with the cons, so it makes more sense she never really would fit with the bots or their alliances.

Overall, I really enjoyed this so far...should have read it before hahaha XD
deathoftoast chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Okay, been reading this as promised and just decided to pop a review here.

Wow. Just wow. There is a lot coming from within this that is scarily parallel with stuff I experienced after I drew that picture XD so all I can say is brilliant job! I guess us Decepticon lovers just think alike ;D
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
Show it to megatron
Guest chapter 51 . 3/24/2014
...saving Soundwave chappy?
Firewolves16 chapter 51 . 2/19/2014
I like it. You did a great job. But i have to say, I like Heart more. Only because of the romance. That's it. Besides that, they both are in my favorite fanfics.
Firewolves16 chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
I love how Fire Heart listens to her like that. Even scared of her. Go scrap!