Reviews for Someone Like You
AW CAN I CRY?
Doryan chapter 23 . 5/2
I love your story!
MyFluffleFix chapter 7 . 2/18
"Large and Attractive he was. " …
*falls over and begins dying of laughter*
I'm loving this fic. It's great!
Seth, darling, you're still a wolf. I loved his thought process there it was priceless.
kat1316 chapter 16 . 2/3
lucrezia is an OC?
FalconLux chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
*Coos blissfully at the utterly adorable fluff*

Absolutely lovely. There are very few HP/T stories that I have actually enjoyed enough to read through to completion, but this one certainly qualifies. I love everything about it!
spk chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
LOVED this story. I really like the idea of Harry/Seth. Nice twist with Hermione. :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
very out of character for Marcus I mean the guy was suicidal in the books/movies he just couldn't die cause aro forced Chelsea to bind Marcus to the volturi
SynthesisSurge chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Loved the story :).

Synthesis
myscus chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
I normally steer clear of twilight fics, but something about this intrigued me. I have to say it was very well done.
angeltrin1 chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Such a lovely couple, I wish you had included their interaction with their children. I really enjoyed the story, my favorite crossover with Harry Potter is Twilight.
I look forward to reading your 'smutlets' and thanks for writing this cute story.
hermione24 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
OMG... this chapter made me cry... poor Seth... huhuhu...
SpriteBlue chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
That was actually pretty bad.

I skipped some passages thinking all the while that it maybe worth it.

I was wrong.

Your writing is not that good. Heck just reading the summary will give you a pretty good idea how not that good it is as some reviewers say it is.

Get a beta. A really good one please.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
Cute
Ash chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I just wanted to help point out that since Leah is technically continuing the family line, Seth doesn't necessarily need to be able to produce children with Harry. (Not that I didn't think you couldn't have thought of it, its just that I felt, as an author, you have a creative license to tweak things a bit, and that people should support your efforts in making this your own work instead of strictly adhering to the world of either Meyers or Rowling.)
Beth9891 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
This was wonderfully written . interesting and unique pairing would love to read the adult version one shots you previously mentioned!