Reviews for The Last Airbenders
Luckpeanut chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
are you going to update this?
Sophias.World chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
The plot is quite good, i think this story will go on pretty well. a little more description though... and ya, it's a little rushed. WHEN R U GONNA WRITE MORE!
Izanagi God chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
pleas update this story I want to know how it ends
guitarrawr1 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
love it, especilly aka
Lillian chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
This story is so cute. Please continue and update soon! I really like your character Zhe and the new dynamics he brings to the story.
The Werewolf Assassin chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Well I must say this is a good story and it is well structured. I just hope you don't decide to make this completely canon. That would be a bit boring for you would know what to expect. You know what I mean? So far it has minor twists to canon, but I hope that later in the story you make a bigger twist.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Zhe's past is very tragic
suntan140 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
great chapter is zhe going to be with toph?
A Frozen Shadow chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter :p
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
good update
cracknovelist chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
this is actually really interesting... even though its almost a rewrite of the series. good job on Zhe's character although it still needs a little work on... hope you continue, cheers!
War Sage chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Once again great chapter
DarkbladerX666 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This seems like a great story, I can't wait to read more of it. Since he wasn't raised as a monk he's got diferente style of fighting? Like Aang is pushing and dodging, Zhe can be cutting and stuff.

Also I noticed Zhe thinks he's less powerfull then Aang and maybe that true in terms of raw power but I think Zhe has something Aang doesn't have, a survival instinct and doesn't the limited mentel state of the nomads so he can create move they can't.

Anyway it's a fantastic story, I hope to see you again.
War Sage chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
great chapter
Furionknight chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I look forward to more :)