Reviews for The (Cruel) Mother's Gift and other Tales Through Time
When's part 2? Please tell me there will be a part 2? There NEEDS to be a part 2! LMAO, ok, with all seriousness, I hope we see some sort of continuation, this was your best chapter yet.
PrinceMittens chapter 4 . 2/4
"We should hold hands." thinks Tharja. Seriously! Sooo Cuuutee (and innocent)!
Tharja is soo sweet. And the awesome thing is, I totally believe that the way you've fleshed out her character in this chapter is exactly who she is. I agree with this Tharja. I don't see Tharja thinking, feeling or being any other way.
I agree with your assessment. She's a big softie. I loved this so much. -
PrinceMittens chapter 2 . 2/2
Oh Gods that Chrom had to sit through a session of.. that. I had to work to stem my laughter. Well-written good sir. I loved the characters' emotional progression
PrinceMittens chapter 8 . 2/2
Choices and consequences has got to be the most heart-wrenching FE.. hell ANY story I've ever had the chance to read.
Gods. What the hell?
WHat the hell!?

Btw, I first read a copy of "Choices and Consequences" on wattpad. I discovered the link to here (fanfiction) only with a retrospective search on google after I finished reading it on wattpad.
Are you Geneolgia_Yu? Is that your story? If not, who's the one plagiarizing? O-o
HighTreason25 chapter 18 . 2/1
Wasn't even half way through, and I could see that her whole plan was going to explode spectacularly.
Amazing! I've read all your chapters and it's brilliant. Do keep up your fabulous work
Sorry but her verbal tick makes this impossible to read. They might seem endearing, or cute to read, or as a way to show the character is from another location. But in reality they just end up being super annoying to read. Especially if you use them in every damn sentence.
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 8 . 1/20
Ah... finally.

This is maybe the third story (includin Maze Runner) to ever make me cry. Nicely done.
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 2 . 1/20
Dammit, why does nobody ever show the aftermath of stories like these?
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 5 . 1/20
Uhh, has somebody done Cynthia's heroic Adventure yet? I haven't played the game, but I'm still interested.
pkmn2112 chapter 15 . 1/15
While it was long and I was unable to finish it in one sit down, I will be honest, I kept the tab open until I did finish it, so it was good enough for me not to want to lose my place. I really do like how you managed to capture their entire lives together. I mean it was one entire story that just cut out all the filler most love stories have. Very well done as always ) Keep up the great work!
I honestly don't know what to say besides how utterly FANTASTIC this chapter was. Bittersweet is the right way to describe the chapter as a whole but it was either downright depressing or really upbeat (although a lot more of the former pretty much form the midpoint onward.) Loved the characterization of Cynthia for this, fantastic. Honestly I can find no fault with this, so i will just say it one more time, FANTASTIC job!
Sperance chapter 18 . 1/4
Oh god this collection is amazing. And the last chapter is just perfect, after the emotional roller-coaster this read was, ending in such an amusing chapter was amazing. Great job!

I'm really looking forward to future chapters, everything is of amazing quality. I would however enjoy a lot the return of Unfortunate Chrom (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), though the one with Severa and Vaike was also great... I guess I'm just a sucker for cringe comedy
skaianDestiny chapter 18 . 1/3
This was a great comedy chapter, though I do echo some of the other reviewers' sentiments of wanting to see a continuation that delves into how such a relationship works. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2015