Reviews for The (Cruel) Mother's Gift and other Tales Through Time
B chapter 18 . 2/20
Just finished reading this story (excepting chapter 11. I'll go back to it later). Fantastic work. As much as I hope for more chapters, what you've already written is something to be proud of. Thank you.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
You know, rereading this chapter, I can't help but wonder at a possible sequel. Because while Lucina would of course make sure to make as little noise as possible, and is resolute enough to make it work, what happens when Cynthia comes into the picture? Heck, if Olivia managed to survive in the original timeline (not so implausible, given that the battle she was in danger here probably never happened like that in the first place, what with Emmeryn's sacrifice speeding up drastically the resolution of the war), there'd also be an Inigo who might be pretty confused about this.

Anyway. Just a thought that came to me, if you ever find the inspiration to write more about this fic.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
I have no idea what the tone of this chapter is supposed to be. Is it supposed to be funny? Because that's not how it's conveyed at all. Is it supposed to be serious? Because the premise is so ridiculous it can't be. This chapter is tone-deaf if ever I saw it, it has no idea what it's trying to be.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
How is this a happy ending? Olivia got screwed over and she deserves to know. I don't even understand the premise here. Is Lucina from another timeline or did Chrom cheat on Olivia with Sumia? Which doesn't make sense if that is the case since Olivia gave birth to Lucina.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Yeah no, sorry but no. I cannot believe someone would just be okay after finding out they were trying to seduce their own father because of amnesia. Not to mention they excuse for why Lucina couldn't just tell Robin is so weak. She doesn't NEED to tell him who the mother is also you said she didn't even know he was married how does she know Noire is his daughter and not that Tharja was his wife? Makes no sense.
wtf chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
uh...you didnt write this, you stole this off of wattpad
JediTaco chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
I kinda want to see more of this battle harem hahahahaha.
SakiAnnette chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
Please, please continue this. This is so amazing.
5SecondsLater chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
This story dead ?
Juny23 chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
Wow, a great mix of humor, angst, drama, friendship, and heartwarming moments, that's how I see these wonderful stories of your's! The sheer variety you've come up with is just a joy to read and I would love to see more. My personal favorites are chapter 6 and 18, the former for being mix of sad, humorous and heartwarming stories (the one where Lucina argues with her younger self was the best for me) and the latter for being a hilariously fine take at values dissonance. Keep up the great work! :D
Spyrkle10 chapter 18 . 5/1/2016
This is utter hilarity. I realized about halfway through that everyone was having the same reaction and that it was all going to backfire... Then it didn't backfire and all was well.
TyrantPotato chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
These stories are really good, probably my favorites for Fire Emblem Awakening.
Daraen-dragmire chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
hahaha can't stop laughing at the idea of robin having his personal harem lucky dastard lol!
dragoon109 chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
i havent ever found a robin harem story have you if so what are there names?
dragoon109 chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
there is a problem with this possibility. any morgan with a sibling say that moragen travled with them through nagas gate.