Reviews for The (Cruel) Mother's Gift and other Tales Through Time
burnoutrevengeracer chapter 17 . 5/12
Okay, damn. There were a few grammatical errors, but this chapter still had the same emotional force behind it. I've never reviewed before, but I want to say this is one of the best things I've ever read. Please make more if you can.
Kirosh chapter 6 . 4/12
I just began reading your story, And I'm glad to have found it.

But this chapter, damn... You made me laught with Part 4, and then crush me with Part 5, I Cried.

So, congratulation, this chapter is probably one that I will remember, want to reread everytime I want to read FE:A fanfiction.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 18 . 4/8
Is it ever possible for you to NOT shove RobinxLucina down our throats? Can you just be honest with us about the pairings so we don't get tricked into reading a RobinxLucina story under the guise of another pairing? That's really skeevy and underhanded.
Cortega chapter 6 . 4/5
Goddammit, that ending made me openly cry. Brilliantly done, and exceptionally poignant.
ARSLOTHES chapter 11 . 3/24
God he's like Light Yagami in this chapter
fruitslices chapter 18 . 3/8
Dane, are you... well? I noticed that the most recently published story that was on your favorites was from 2015 and was worried that something might have happened either in your personal life or internet life that caused you to stop reading(or at least actively follow) fan fiction.

If you're out there and still capable of responding... please. At the very least, I would like to know whether your inactivity is due to either disinterest or personal problems so I may then have the closure I need to stop coming back to a webpage that will no longer be updated.

Wishing you well.
glenCoCo808 chapter 18 . 3/7
Once again like the emmeryn one I am amazed at your writing. Brought one of my favorite characters in Awakening into a great character. That just renewed my love for say'ri. Should do a Xander and Charlotte pairing next
glenCoCo808 chapter 17 . 2/28
Beautiful, simply beautiful TT
B chapter 18 . 2/20
Just finished reading this story (excepting chapter 11. I'll go back to it later). Fantastic work. As much as I hope for more chapters, what you've already written is something to be proud of. Thank you.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
You know, rereading this chapter, I can't help but wonder at a possible sequel. Because while Lucina would of course make sure to make as little noise as possible, and is resolute enough to make it work, what happens when Cynthia comes into the picture? Heck, if Olivia managed to survive in the original timeline (not so implausible, given that the battle she was in danger here probably never happened like that in the first place, what with Emmeryn's sacrifice speeding up drastically the resolution of the war), there'd also be an Inigo who might be pretty confused about this.

Anyway. Just a thought that came to me, if you ever find the inspiration to write more about this fic.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
I have no idea what the tone of this chapter is supposed to be. Is it supposed to be funny? Because that's not how it's conveyed at all. Is it supposed to be serious? Because the premise is so ridiculous it can't be. This chapter is tone-deaf if ever I saw it, it has no idea what it's trying to be.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
How is this a happy ending? Olivia got screwed over and she deserves to know. I don't even understand the premise here. Is Lucina from another timeline or did Chrom cheat on Olivia with Sumia? Which doesn't make sense if that is the case since Olivia gave birth to Lucina.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Yeah no, sorry but no. I cannot believe someone would just be okay after finding out they were trying to seduce their own father because of amnesia. Not to mention they excuse for why Lucina couldn't just tell Robin is so weak. She doesn't NEED to tell him who the mother is also you said she didn't even know he was married how does she know Noire is his daughter and not that Tharja was his wife? Makes no sense.
wtf chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
uh...you didnt write this, you stole this off of wattpad
JediTaco chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
I kinda want to see more of this battle harem hahahahaha.