Reviews for The Stars of the Class
secrethouseofbooks chapter 1 . 2/5
Ha, that was humor paired with the breaking of hearts. I feel like I use that description every time I review a oneshot of yours.
Oh my G.O.D. (Gaea,Ouranos,[and]Dionysus) I love it!
KiraLiven chapter 1 . 1/5
Hahaha so cute! I love this, I think you did Mr. D really well! It's a bit confusing at the end when the [] keep going, but otherwise it's perfect :)
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Go Mr D!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I love this so much. I can't even put it into comprehensible words.
AmeliaJane14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Haha this is the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
That was AMAZING. When I read Dionysus in the books for the first time, he annoyed me so that I hated his character. Then, the third, fourth, and fifth books happened. His character expanded and grew in depth exponentially. It was wonderful! You flawlessly captured his essence and I couldn't be more impressed!
blackheads chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It is actually really good
superwhomerpercylock-sg1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
You did an excellent job of portraying Mr. D's character, not only as the jerk-ish front he puts on, but also how he actually values certain heroic qualifies. Extreme congrats here!
ThinIceQueen chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
really. you are a gods awful human being with your feels catapult mixed with fabulous writing, flawless grammar and spelling, and hilarity
freddyburn chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Lol

Loved it
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Yeah, it was fun to watch him deny every alternate statement's meaning. Nicely written, but I don't agree with Dionysus about Percabeth turning out rotten in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
i love this so much
so passive-aggressive
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
At the end everything made sensed. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Okay...words can't express how much of a dimigod-hugging vs. dimigod-protesting wierdo pepsi guy Mr. D is.