Reviews for Truth is Stranger then Fiction
fuzzy chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
not too bad. i liked it. even though i don't watch the show anymore, i do know their relationship on it. some gramatical and speeling errors, but all-and-all, not too shabby. keep it up, Ronin!

MaiEvilYuki chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
lol, this was funny
the Iron Duke the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
DF:good story. enjoyed it alot. ID:good job. keep up the good work.
Zosqurmon chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Come on! Lets hear more of what happens!
Musashi-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
And just why didn't TR get affected by the gas, you anti-rocketshipper! they aint THAT evil. ok, maybe they are...
Charmed One chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
I thought that you used a very creative idea. I really enjoyed your story. And, unlike many people on here, you know how to use spellcheck. Great story! What ever happened to Brock though? Loved your story! _
DualBlade chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Awwww... that fic was the cutest! Funny ending too! _
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
LOL...Really cute! Everyone was in character, and it was just like the show! Quality writing. You should really do more like this.
tyy chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Mewberries chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Cute! Really really cute! Keep writin' fics like this and you'll soon become one of my favorite authors! Heck I love you guys! Group hug! *attempts to hug everyone on but fails* (blushing) Okay that wasn't really nescesary! Ohy well Keep writin' those fics! _
Starmist chapter 1 . 10/20/2000
Nice work! What a cute story! Nice original plot that was well-written! Good job! 10/10
imposterpikachu chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
I love these fics where they're exactly like the show. Great work!
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Gryphon Turboclaw: To think, people say that AAMRNs can't be in character! This story proves that you *can* make an AAMRN without taking the characters out of character. Wendigo Nightclaw: An AAML writer delivers a healthy dose of action, humor, and romance yet again!
Lunaurora chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
I could actually see that fic coming together as an episode. It was so in character and had the same structure as the actual show. Great effort!