Reviews for Still Waters
Erica667 chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
awesome story pls more
KatieLyn chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
I'm probably going through be in the minority, but this relationship between Spock and Kirk is something I would run, not walk, screaming away from if I were Kirk. And if I were Kirk's sister or best friend, I would ask him WTF he is thinking choosing to bond with a guy capable of jealous homicidal rages that he can barely control. A guy who thinks it's justified to murder someone over a drunken kiss because that's okay in his culture. A guy who can and does rip any memory he wants from anybody's head when he's pissed off. A guy who can hold a polite conversation only very grudgingly about mundane get-to-know you topics. A guy who is from a completely alien culture who might want or need or expect things I would eventually have to suffer and sacrifice to give. (My mom and dad are from two very different conflicting cultures/races so trust me, I know what a marriage like that entails).

I think Kirk is acting like a teenager instead of an adult male captain of a starship making this huge life altering decision based on sexual attraction and a drive to use a Vulcan bond to end his loneliness and insecurity. Honestly even when I was a teenager I was never that rash, myself. Ironically, I was raised to value logic and reason over rampant impulse and passion. Yeah, I know, I must be a lot of fun at parties. And speaking of that, Spock has very narrow interests in music and no hobbies. Fun guy.

If it were me and I found out my longtime best friend was in love with me, I'd be excited about exploring that possibility instead. McCoy may be like a brother but T'Hy'la are supposed to be friend-brother-lover. It's a warrior bond. McCoy earned the friend and brother part already and that takes time. Spock has only the lover part, just barely.

Anyway, if I were Jim I'd make my apology but also demand one from Spock for acting like a psycho by human standards and I would most certainly NOT be begging for bonding sex!

Having wrote all that, I have to say I love this story. I just see the events in a different way. I've seen enough domestic violence problems around me to see red flags and not romance in a lot of fanfic scenarios.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
oi... you stopped at the best part..where is the bonding damn it!
But er..great chapter hehe
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Nice kiss
mariemermaids chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Loved it
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
I enjoyed this a lot, especially the first chapters when Spock was an enigma. A beta would be great for you as both spelling and grammar mistakes make it difficult to read at times. Thank you for sharing your writing.
naughtynati chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
Please, please continue...this story and Spock deserves a happy ending!
naughtynati chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Yah...that was all kinds of perfect and I for one would love more!
naughtynati chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Well now, that was interesting!
naughtynati chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
What is Spock hiding?
naughtynati chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Wow, that was...a great start.
FanficLover577 chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Please finish this. It definitely became a huge cliffhanger, with Kirk's words. :'(
maryjanek chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
You write the best Spock/Kirk stories. Thanks for sharing.
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Please add more! The bonding would be beautiful!
atymer chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I think it is too soon after this incident. I understand Jim is desperate, even more so now, but they should wait until the emotions are settled.
*worry*
But then again, this could work out fine. *rolls eyes*
This is Jim we're talking about.