Reviews for A World of Black & White
Paige McCarthy chapter 26 . 3/7
Oh my god, that's brilliant XD
You have a little typo, see, near the end in the Shadow Triad's dialogue... You typed Ghettos instead of Ghetsis... Which of course made me imaging a Ghetto Ghetsis and lead to me laughing my arse of for a ridiculously prolonged period of time XD
Vangran chapter 30 . 10/24/2017
This story is great! I am usually skeptical of OC-centric fics but this one is above and beyond what I thought it would be. I hope you continue this.
northwind132 chapter 29 . 4/20/2017
Great chapter. Hope for more soon.
Fanfictionlover124 chapter 29 . 3/31/2017
It's been quite a while since your last update and this chapter I'll be it short was a good one.
Sarah chapter 28 . 12/6/2016
wellobviouslyatthemuseum DURR XD ehhh...nice pokemon team. mine is full of shinys (SO MUCH BREEDING _ )
Ghost of Magic chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
Hoo boy, this'll be a doozy.
Fanfictionlover124 chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
It's at the museum where she heard a voice say I found my hero that was Reshiram speaking through the light stone which was the pretty stone used for decoration.
Fanfictionlover124 chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
Please continue this reminds me of my journey the first time I played Pokemon Black. Old memories are coming back and my Snivy kicked Zekrom's ass in one hit!
Ghost of Magic chapter 27 . 9/21/2016
Way to make a girl cry N.
link-the-fox chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Hey luner its me link from Lake Valor I kinda got banned...So I hope we can talk one day...
Ayame Himura-chan chapter 23 . 8/6/2016
For a moment, I would've been screaming "THIS IS RATED T FOR TEENS, I DID NOT SEE M FOR MATURE!" Jeez, what the heck! XD good story though.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
I cant wait for the next chapter
Alex-Kurotani chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
Yaaayy you updated I'm really glad you did I love your story and can't wait for the next
Zorua1 chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
Is N stalking her now?
Jello69 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
XDDD this fluff is to much for my tiny heart XDDD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »