Reviews for A World of Black & White
CatLoverx33 chapter 16 . 21h ago
N was spying on Ashlee
CatLoverx33 chapter 14 . 3/29
Please please please update! This is awesome!
lastbelieveroftheotherworlds chapter 14 . 2/3
I think your story is still good so far. In my own opinion, I think you've done a good job expressing love here.
Someone chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
And now I realize one more reason for this story to exist: For you to fall in love with N. That's another feature of self-inserts: there's almost ALWAYS love FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Serioualy. Would the story be any different without love? If no, then why include it in the first place?

And you don't need a disclaimer. Are you making money off of this story? If no, that's fair use, and you don't need a disclaimer.
Someone chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
This seems like a story where the only point is to insert YOU into the story.

Those generally are average stories.

There's no difference so far from any other story except that you have a Zorua. I'm not sure if it will improve as the story goes on, but for now thie story is just average.
Alex-Kurotani chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
omg that was amazing please update soon this is amazing and your story just omg just feeels man feeeeeelllls
asdfghhjjkll chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Mwahahaha now I know your name and I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rarely do you meet internet villains that know how to use punctuation. RELISH THIS MOMENT OF FREEDOM BEFORE YOUR DOOOOOOOOM!
foxchick1 chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
I'm glad u updated keep up the awesome work
Zero 205 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
This is a really good story so far I can't wait to read about the Farris wheel part in the next chapter! :)
foxchick1 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Love the story hope u update soon
pokelover619 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Just skip it. To be honest burgh is slightly annoying. Anyway kudos on your story! I just started reading and i am hooked! It is a fresh and interesting new perspective on the game.
everything105 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I LOVE THIS I NEED MOAR XD XD XD X3 X3 X3 83 83 83
lastbelieveroftheotherworlds chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is really interesting! Good job on writing this. Will Ashlee manage to get home in the end?
Yosdellillan Skywalker chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I was cheering for you all the way. :-)
Yosdellillan Skywalker chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I love this! When I finish the last chapter I was saying aaaaawwww when N was trying to get closer to Ashlee but Snivy doesn't want N to step closer. So cute! Update soon.