Reviews for Show Me the Way Home
Hot Tamale chapter 19 . 7/15
Overall I really like your story. Stories with Boromir as a focus are pretty rare, and you've done his character justice.

A few 'not so positive comments:

Swearing like a trucker makes her sound crass, not like someone who is supposedly educated.

And her preoccupation with alcohol given her history with an alcoholic ex? Alarm bells there...

An hour or two since Merry and Pippin were taken? What was going on in that time, as that amount of time doesn't seem to jibe.

Lastly, the attempted rape, in the middle of a fight hardly makes sense. It's like it was added to just add angst to the story :/

These are just my thoughts on a couple of items, and hopefully are not taken as a criticism of your story as a whole (which, as I said, I really like). I'm looking forward to your next installment.
Hot Tamale chapter 1 . 7/15
Lip piercing and a bar in her ear...ugh! Sorry, but these are such a turn-off.
Roque Amadi chapter 19 . 5/5
Hi! I just found your fic for the first time and read the whole thing through. I don't know how I haven't seen it before, I thought I'd read all the Boromir fics haha, but this one is so outstanding, I can't believe I've been missing out. It's really mature and realistic and I can see how the story has kind of matured as it's gone along as well. I'm not too sure how long ago it was now, but I'm sorry about your mother. My father died during my second last year of University so I fully understand how terrible it is to go through graduation and job hunting after that - it was the worst. I've appreciated your author's notes though, it's actually nice to hear the perspective of someone else who has been through the same thing. It's not that common for people to lose a parent in their early twenties - I don't think I've met anyone else who has been through that so no one really fully understands it and how it has such an impact on a pretty important developmental stage of your life. Anyway, sorry for the rant. I really love your story, I can't wait to read more. These types of fics sometimes struggle past this point in the story but I think you will come up with something original and realistic, based on everything you've written so far. Update soon! :)
Cheers, Roque
This story is so, so good! Very eager for the next installment please! I'm on pins and needles thinking about what will happen next... Thank you for this incredible work!
Nurseratchet2674 chapter 19 . 4/21
I love your story! There is a shortage of good Boromir fits. Thanks for this one. Update soon I hope!
Kelwtim2spar chapter 19 . 1/20
Exciting chapter, thanks for the update.
RozenMaiden14 chapter 19 . 1/20
Definitely enjoyed the romance! :) I'm interested to see how the fellowship dynamic turns out now that Boromir's alive, though.
Wicked chapter 19 . 1/20
Yes, he lives! I'm so excited to see your story continue.
Insert.Clever.Dr.Who.Name chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
I just started this story the other day and I am really impressed! I like where it is going!
RozenMaiden14 chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
I don't remember if I've said this before, but I love the way you develop you characters. I'm really glad you're taking your time with the romance between Boromir and Eileen. :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
SlytherclawDevin chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
That as too cringey XD
Marie chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
You are such an amazing writer!
One of the best (if not the best) Boromance I have read so far! :-)
Live2ride2live chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Usually I hate 10th walkers but your writing is just so fantastic. Also, being an Aileen, I am partial to the name Eileen ;)
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
Good for her that she wasted only three years on the alkie. It is so easy to waste many more ...
You have Rivendell instead of Lorien near the end :)
Borys