Reviews for Show Me the Way Home
Glad this got updated. It was sweet and funny, even with the falling scene. Great work!
Ar-Friel chapter 13 . 3/31
Hi! Great fanfic. I really like it. I read this far in like 2 days... can't wait for you to update! Keep it up.
- Ar-FĂ­riel Greenleaf
Spriggan chapter 13 . 3/30
Bow chika bow bow! That was so wonderfully sexy. I loved the interaction between the characters.
alealea chapter 13 . 3/30
Hi there :) I'm new to your story and I have to say I really like it! Eileen is a great character! I'd like to see her interact more with the rest of the fellowship though. I mean I get it that she likes Boromir (and that's good), but I'm just curious as to what for example Aragorn and Legolas make of her.
Ooo things are getting a little steamy! Momma likes! Please don't make us wait so long, no execuses this time missy!
Creme Tea chapter 13 . 3/29
I was just reading an awesome story, until I saw that it ended and I was like "Whaaaaaaaatttt." Haha, I really like it so far! Looking forward to future chapters! :)
GAH! These two!

Congrats on the dog & the job! Yaaaaaay!
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 13 . 3/29
Yay! Love this story, don't mind waiting as long as there is more Boromir smut :D
TMI Fairy chapter 13 . 3/29
OMG!
Boromir had had MPREG and miscarrried!
That's why he is sad at the mention of childbirth!
Borys
Elikin chapter 12 . 2/4
Love, Love, LOVE! this story is amazing! finally a decent boromance :D Keep up the good work and good luck with the job-hunting!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the thoughtfulness you have with your writing. I've read plenty of stories that copy word-for-word the film's script, needlessly submitting the reader to lengths of tedium simply for being uncreative. But you only use those scenes because you see a necessity in them, whether it be for humor or as a prop for something fresh. It's a pleasure to read your story. And I loved Eileen's unobtrusiveness. She's undramatic with her feelings, is honest with herself, and while recognizing her dependence on the group (especially Boromir), is so natural in helping out. Truly unique.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Loved your allusion to "Into Thin Air." It was a fantastic way to grant me an image of just how cold Eileen felt and served as a gentle reminder that she does not hail from Middle Earth.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
This type of character is refreshing in that she is so honest with her feelings for Boromir and so early on too. And her explanation for it was so endearing. Why shouldn't she like the man who had saved her life? Instead of the usual brashness and struggles for independence that usually turn into brattiness, she acknowledges that she needs help...in a quiet way...and it is explained through her attachment to the man who, despite his misgivings, chose to behave honorably towards her rather than cruelly. I love that it is a disinterested honor too. I guess I'll see how it goes from here.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
I liked it, after such a long wait though I'd hoped there would be more and you'd have gotten to the fighting/Balrog. When you have writers block try going back and watching this part of the movie or reading this part of the book for inspiration.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »