Reviews for Show Me the Way Home
RozenMaiden14 chapter 15 . 10/15
Wooo I just powered out all 15 chapters of this story. This is definitely over of my favorite Boromir fics. I especially love your OC.

I'd also just like to say thank you for using proper grammar - I've been dying recently but being able to find a fic with halfway Chevy sentences and grammar/word choice.
I have enjoyed reading this fiction. I am excited to read the rest...!
I'm sorry to hear you've been ill! Mental health is very, very important. Take care of yourself!

Nearly a year later but we're still here eagerly waiting to see what happens next! :) Keep it up, it's a wonderful story.
TMI Fairy chapter 15 . 10/6
Nice chappy.
You have plutonic instead of platonic.
I hope you will get well.
Happy nuptials!
Anonymoose chapter 14 . 10/6
Would love to come back and read the next chapter . . . if only you would post it! It's been nearly a year, smalls.
starveling chapter 1 . 3/18
Please, pretty please update :) I have thoroughly enjoyed this so far.
Lacrea Moonlight chapter 14 . 2/29
You're killing me, smalls! Get me hooked and now I can't complete the story. How devious!
Aaah no I want to know what'll happen next the suspens is killing me! By the way great story I keep reading it over and over.
jaufanfic chapter 14 . 1/24
Oh my god! I love this! Cannot wait for the entire company to know about her!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Very good update, and I forgive you for taking so long. :) Keep up the good work.
fanfresca chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
let's be honest, i'm digging this, so i don't know how much constructive criticism i can offer. i love the book canon, i love the way you've characterized boromir (all his flaws and personality traits are nicely fleshed out!), and i'm actually pretty interested in the Eileen-Sauron subplot going on (i think it's the mystery that keeps me on it).

the only teeny thing is that sometimes the fellowship uses modern colloquialisms that are OOC for them. i do get sometimes that's on purpose, but other times it's out of place. not enough to really affect my enjoyment at all, but just a heads up.

anyways, thanks for writing!
fanfresca chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
i'm writing to let you know i'm dying and can hardly form a sentence, let alone a proper review. you're wonderful. please, please update
Lorento chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Excellent chapter! I'm really enjoying the slow build of their relationship. Eileen is hilarious.

I totally understand about Dragon Age. Amazing game. I ended up romancing Blackwall... I've honestly never felt more betrayed by a fictional character. It's all I could talk about for days after!

Looking forward to your next update.
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
TMI Fairy chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Dying to read the next chapter :)