Reviews for Work Your Magic
AnInvincible British Gentleman chapter 13 . 7/10
I love your writing style :) Beside, i'm Vietnamese and when i see Vietnam (Lien) in this story, i feel so cool!
Hypocritical Romantic chapter 13 . 5/1
Loved every bit of this story! It was so cute and sexy, gosh dang! Alfred was just so fine and Artie so cute! Perfection. I began reading it before church and... Well god's probably not happy with me. Worth it tho.
convict chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
ThePinkOtaku chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I loved it _ great story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
That Harry Potter comment mad my day. Fantastic story good luck with your future fanfiction story.
Latticcent chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Wanna know something funny I've read this fic before and it was amazing by the way and a month later I fond this song while surfing USUK videos on YouTube and I never connected it then I come back to this another week and I come back to this and you don't know how excited I was with the lyrics at the end I started singing the song out loud my my teddy bear named Sirius also love that Alfred just called Arthur harry potter you know I would do the same thing in that situation god I'm cute! I wish there was a chapter for their wedding though!
Anon chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Aahh- that was really good and well written! I really like your style of writing! I'll make sure to check out some of your other stories as well.

(And sorry I'm on anon, I don't have an account ; n ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Wow. Holy shitcakes. THAT WAS EPIC. I mean the fight scene and the sex scenes (nosebleed!) Sheesh you're an awesome writer. Sorry in not logged in, I'm on a bus and my phone won't let me log in. My usernsme is emjsch if you want to look me up. I'm on deviantart too, same username. Im new to fanfiction so I havnet been able to post anything yet and basically all I've been doing is reading your stories for the past like 3-4 hours. I don't know if you're still on that zoology or zoo keepers internship that you mentioned (I have a bad memory so please correct me!) But when you get back, I would love it if you wrote a RoChu story? I love your USUK and Spamono stories and how you're so true to the characters! We can trade if you want! I mean I'm definitely not as good as you but I'll do the best I can! Oh and I wanted to congratulate you on your engagement! I don't know if you're married yet or what because im not reading your stories in correct order(I read starships before galaxies and had no clue that Arthur was a kimone. I don't know how to spell shit... sorry). Well I hope that you do write me a RoChu and that you're having fun at your internship!
The Confederacy chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
That was so amazing! XD I saw the title and I just had to read it. That UsUk video for that song is one of my favorites.
ER chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
This whole story was unbelievably amazing! I just want to say that it got me completely hooked almost right away, and everything about it was just awesome. AWESOME. Seriously.
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I love the story. Alfred's proposal was really cute and the way he reacted to Arthur showing him he was a wizard was also really cute.
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
The fighting part was epic. Also Lord Braginski is really smexy sounding.
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
OhmygoshIlovethissomuch! \(*O*)/
Seriously, this is amazing! You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful stories. I love everything about this one. The plot is perfect, the characters are perfect, and the sex scenes are beyond perfect.
I loved all the the side characters. Like Antonio and Romano, even though they weren't main characters, they were important to the story and they added their adorable Spomano-ness c: And for some odd reason I absolutely LOVED Francis. I don't know why, usually I don't love him this much (except for in the actual anime), but I guess the way you write him just appeals to my inner fangirl.
ennflor chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
I liked the story! The idea is really nice, the plot and everything, and I liked that there were other pairings too. I also have to point out that sex scenes were rather good. However, I wish it'd be londer. D: Way longer. And I kind of feel like everything happened too fast. The first 2-3 chapters are great! But then it feels like everything happens too fast, and faster and faster. And the ending is also kinda... abrupt I think? Then again, things go too fast.

I do appreciate though that you posted all chapters at once! Personally I try to avoid incomplete stories even if they interest me and wait until they're finished before I start reading. The fanfic was enjoyable actually, and I'm glad that it had a happy ending. :)