Reviews for Where I'm Supposed to Be
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Adorable story! I really enjoyed it! I loved the interaction between Kate and Alexis! The reference to "Wreck-it Ralph" at the end was cute!
snuffsnuff33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
You are the best. Please write more Castle stories!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Did I seriously not review this back in the day? Holy moly. Well. I suck. I saw your tweet... and went... Olive! and came here to peruse... and what the? I suck. But this story is the cutest and I am looking forward to more in the verse. Mwah! x
linndy98 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is one of the sweetest fics I've read yet. Great job, thank you.
midnightread chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
There's no such thing as too many movies.
Loved it, was very them
Shena1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwwww... So much adorable-ness in one fic! I love it! (They were each others' new dream..) :D
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my gosh, we just recently watched Tangled again twice last week. Love that movie and love sharing it with my daughter (and son too)! :) This was extremely sweet! :)
3rdfah chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
A welcome antidote to the angst of many other stories!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh this makes me so happy:

"Daddy's just teasing me," Kate interjected swiftly. "Because for a long time I wanted a Castle and now I have three."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You keep watching all of the movies you want if it inspires you to write stuff like this. A perfect fluffy way to end the day. Thank you and great job.
Christy811 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is so adorable. And Tangled is awesome.
Nice line about Johnny Worthington. I know he is supposed to be the villain in that movie, but that voice! So...ruggedly handsome :)
sakura-txell chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sweet and lovely!
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Lol. It was cute. Lol. I don't like reading to many fics about them(Castle and Beckett) having a kid. They're a few however that I do love reading, and your Olive stories are definitely one of those! If and when the writers on the show, go in this direction, if they don't give them a son(bc I want Caskett to have a son), then I want they're daughter to be like Olive. Seriously, she's just to adorable, its not even funny! And the funny this is I have not even read your story yet about her being born, it just by what I've read of the one-shots. Lol. I will get to reading those, soon. At least during the hiatus.

Thanks for sharing! Loved this story! Truly!

Samantha
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ohhh the fluffiness! I loved this and would like to hear more Olive stories
StupendousBoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was a GREAT Story! Wonderful Castle's family description! Keep going :)