Reviews for Fighting Words
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Poor Josh. You are always hurting that guy. I love the show of solidarity, I love Sam's wisdom to CJ and I really love Josh taking Donna to a movie.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Erm...I'm not sure. The idea was really, really good but the execution not so much. Not that the writing was bad, just that there was no real lift or story-feeling to it. There was no actual pre-ending. It skipped from somewhere in the middle to the end without becoming a story. It was just...bland, somehow, which is surprising for a story with such a good premise.

Also, just as a side note, I know that using characters as devices is tempting for plot's sake, but it is a Very Bad Idea. i.e., using Bartlet as a foil to show the rest of the staff's solidarity with Josh. The obvious flaw being that Bartlet would know something was off with the situation and would never do what he did. It a) just doesn't feel right in context and b) I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to convey with that. So...my advice would be don't do it again.
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I really like this fic- very well written- even if the Republican Dark Side seems to be issued here. Like the way it's told from CJ's point of veiw also. Bit forced the way they were trying to tell the President about the full discussion but getting shot down- dunno...but it made a good story!
weirdgirl42 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
great story very well written
Mockingbird4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Good story. I wish something as exciting as a senior staffer getting into a fistfight *really* happened here in St. Louis recently! Now there's excitement for ya. :)
Em4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Do you get the impression I loved this story? So well written, and I now have another uselss bit of trivia to trot out at the pub. Great!