Reviews for The Percabeth Club
i really wish Chiron was my great and kind
HEHEHE Tyson is a really cute cyclops
Gods
Smurf chapter 26 . 4/12
I love the ranger's apprentice series because it kinda reminds me of the PJO and HoO series. You should read it!
There are about 10 books and if you like them, who knows, you might just make my day and write a fanfic!
Smurf chapter 7 . 4/11
Hi spec I love all your great fics keep going. Lots of other writers predict impending doom or portray the characters with things they wouldn't do but yours seem perfect.
Smurf chapter 25 . 4/10
My favourite character is definitely Percy or Leo because they stay so cheerful
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 30 . 4/8
DO KRONOS!
sarcasticsalma chapter 1 . 1/29
The day Silena Beauregard became the eptomite of a fangirl.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/18/2016
Dis was heart aching
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
I'm dying. He said he wasn't planning on falling in love with any immortal goddesses anytime soon. Little did he know that Calypso was his future girl. But seriously what's up with him and immortal people. Khione and Thalia..then later calypso and I'm betting that's not all. Just all I can remember off the top of my head.
hi chapter 33 . 5/13/2016
I DO READ THAT PART
Some one chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
Sea creatures: Lord Percy will save us!
Annabeth: *laughs out loud* Lord Percy! Saving you? *doubles over in laughter*
BTW don't stop writing. You're good.
Some one chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I miss Selina so much. She died never knowing if Percy and Annabeth were together or not. Da feels.
Annabeth chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
during the house of hades

it felt like we were falling for nine days (of course we were) Percy started hugging me on the way down to Tartarus. we followed the empusi Kelli. even though i had broken my ankle it didn't hurt at all. when we got out of the river of misery, i just wanted to cuddle up on Percy and go to sleep but then i realized the floor was broken shards of glass.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2016
Does Leo have cameras on the ship iin everyroom?