Reviews for The First Timeline
ShayeraElektra chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Pretty good explanation as to why poor Setsuna wore the same outfit for an entire season!
ShayeraEkektra chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Perfect!
Hummm...how does Mamoru knows her name? He introduced himself, but she never gave her name... :v
Bin82501 chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
excellent
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
You're making me have emotions!
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
*Narrows eyes* was that a Madoka Magica or just a coincidence. I know the nurse was described to look more like Mami than Madoka but still...and her not giving a last name when Mami's last name is Tomoe...suspicion...
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
cool story
Bravo23 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
I can feel the hype building! It's just as great as the original season.

My one small nitpick is that Michiru let Rei into the apartment without so much as a word of greeting or protest.
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I really like how you mix the Manga-canon and the Anime-canon together, it's really well done. I love reading about the Silver Millenium but most people write it very sloppy. You manage to use the conflicting canons to your advantage.
SMlover618 chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
Wow fantastic! Update soon!
Karama9 chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Oh, wow, really seeing the consequence of ChibiUsa's absence, here.
A nice chapter, I like Setsuna's conflict. Very curious to see where you go from there.
Karama9 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
So, how long before Setsuna realizes the pattern she noticed for the four younger senshi also applies to Uranus and Neptune?

I'll admit I don't care much for those two. I do like that the series finally introduced gay good guys with them, but on the whole, they always read Sue-ish to me. To date, however, I don't mind them too much in this story. So... Good job. :)
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Great retelling of the story in AU. Keeps the action and story moving at a good pace.
Karama9 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I wonder how Setsuna came to the conclusion she gave Rei those visions? Is she feeling responsible for everything? Senshi angst... That could become a pretty powerful force.

I would have liked to see an actual scene with Pluto and Makoto bonding, rather than a summarized account. I do sympathize with needing to move the plot along, though.

And, oh, the stripping daimons. Pluto will have to get used to that, I think. It's interesting to see her reactions to different things, since she's been on her own most of her very long life.
Karama9 chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Awh... I feel like the connection between them is felt by both, though unconsciously. Hotaru confides in the stranger completely, and Setsuna genuinely cares even though her concerns are on a much bigger scale. Very touching to see the senshi connecting like this; they really act like parts of a whole even when they don't know it.
SMlover618 chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Very moving chapter. I love this story soo muchh!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »