Reviews for The First Timeline
ShayeraElektra chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
I loved how you pictured Hotaru's darker possessed self!
ShayeraElektra chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
I like the premise you played here. Most of aftermats in Sailor Moon the senshi wounds seems to simple disappear alongsise with their costumes, no matter how harsh it was or how damaged the outfit is, all disappear.
I can count on my fingers how many times the senshi were showed with injuries after de-transformed. The benefit doesnt seem to apply to Tuxedo Kamen whoose wounds do not disappear and even left him out of the following battles.
I also loved your theories about the premonitions. As usual your theories are interesting and perfectly worked!
ShayeraElektra chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
I can summon this chapter up in one word: Woohoo! :)
ShayeraElektra chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Awsomely done here! So, there are 2 Plutos! I will love to see this idea developed at future chapters.
I also liked Mamoru's premonition, the taboos explanation and the hint to Pluto's actions at the manga/anime.
One of my favorite chapters so far!
ShayeraElektra chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Again your mastery twist from anime that I love! Perfect!
ShayeraElektra chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Aha! That was great! This have the right amount of canon with your masterful twist to fit the story.
You made me pity Uranus and Neptune at the Aquarium much more than in anime. Back then, we were made to feel sorry for our poor protagonist, but here with your cleaver insights of Haruka and Michiru's feelings, we could completelly feel their burden for a mission that is full of impossible choices, thing that is much strong suggested later on, when Uranus and Neptune are separated and it's revealed that they have 2 of the talismans, but you are already put these feelings at the reader more and more at each chapter (except at the previous one), even the act cold and heartless, you cry for them!
Let's keep going!
ShayeraElektra chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Wow! A bomb! Great plot here!
I loved how you slightly changed the same scene from the anime!
ShayeraElektra chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
The previous chapter was amazinly executed...but to be drifted away at this one, because how the story was progressing I expected more here...and I ended with the feeling it was too much..uh, how can I say it? Too much like the north american version of the anime, not sure if I expressed myself well. :/
ShayeraElektra chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Mamoru's speech was perfectly done. I could perfectly picture him saying something like that. How Setsuna fell on the ground was amazinly well described.
The only thing that bothered me, was the "agent of love". The expression has been used at the dub and I've saw it a few times at manga, but oh well, agent reminds me of FBI or SHIELD. :p
ShayeraElektra chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Eudial is perfectly portraied here.
Setsuna's and Mamoru's interaction is great. It would how it would appear at the original storyline, if they had explored it.

The nurse Madoka will appear in later chapters? I few there is more about her than catches the eye.

Oh, finally why I'm reading this far! Know how Setsuna earned her talusman!
ShayeraElektra chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
I was wondering how that scene would came up, since it's exactly at the point that Chibiusa appears.
Turns out it was much better than original, since Pluto is more effective in a fight! Well done!
ShayeraElektra chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Prettt acurate description of Professor's lab. I bet the receptionist was Mimete? ;)
"No matter what, I'm surrounded by keys". Heheh
ShayeraElektra chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Pretty good explanation as to why poor Setsuna wore the same outfit for an entire season!
ShayeraEkektra chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Perfect! does Mamoru knows her name? He introduced himself, but she never gave her name... :v
Bin82501 chapter 27 . 11/10/2014