Reviews for The First Timeline
ShayeraElektra chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
I was wondering how that scene would came up, since it's exactly at the point that Chibiusa appears.
Turns out it was much better than original, since Pluto is more effective in a fight! Well done!
ShayeraElektra chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Prettt acurate description of Professor's lab. I bet the receptionist was Mimete? ;)
"No matter what, I'm surrounded by keys". Heheh
ShayeraElektra chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Pretty good explanation as to why poor Setsuna wore the same outfit for an entire season!
ShayeraEkektra chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Perfect!
Hummm...how does Mamoru knows her name? He introduced himself, but she never gave her name... :v
Bin82501 chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
excellent
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
You're making me have emotions!
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
*Narrows eyes* was that a Madoka Magica or just a coincidence. I know the nurse was described to look more like Mami than Madoka but still...and her not giving a last name when Mami's last name is Tomoe...suspicion...
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
cool story
Bravo23 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
I can feel the hype building! It's just as great as the original season.

My one small nitpick is that Michiru let Rei into the apartment without so much as a word of greeting or protest.
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I really like how you mix the Manga-canon and the Anime-canon together, it's really well done. I love reading about the Silver Millenium but most people write it very sloppy. You manage to use the conflicting canons to your advantage.
SMlover618 chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
Wow fantastic! Update soon!
Karama9 chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Oh, wow, really seeing the consequence of ChibiUsa's absence, here.
A nice chapter, I like Setsuna's conflict. Very curious to see where you go from there.
Karama9 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
So, how long before Setsuna realizes the pattern she noticed for the four younger senshi also applies to Uranus and Neptune?

I'll admit I don't care much for those two. I do like that the series finally introduced gay good guys with them, but on the whole, they always read Sue-ish to me. To date, however, I don't mind them too much in this story. So... Good job. :)
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Great retelling of the story in AU. Keeps the action and story moving at a good pace.
Karama9 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I wonder how Setsuna came to the conclusion she gave Rei those visions? Is she feeling responsible for everything? Senshi angst... That could become a pretty powerful force.

I would have liked to see an actual scene with Pluto and Makoto bonding, rather than a summarized account. I do sympathize with needing to move the plot along, though.

And, oh, the stripping daimons. Pluto will have to get used to that, I think. It's interesting to see her reactions to different things, since she's been on her own most of her very long life.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »