Reviews for Deja V
Can't make a name chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
Like the way the chapter ends, "No worries there...Dad."
Oh and the way it starts; Stuart (strapping blond Visitor male - is there any other kind?)
Can't make a name chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
Looking forward to how "Daddy" fits into the story
MissMelysse chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Oh. Good chapter. I like Angie's moment of nostalgia for Castle Island. That really grounded this chapter in truth, as did Tyler's invitation to the shower.

Amour Enterprises made me laugh.

And Charlie... can't wait to see what happens there.
MissMelysse chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
Love this so much. Can't wait to see how dear old Dad works out.
Can't make a name chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
Ham and Angie are so well written. Their love and happiness is there as well as the playfulness

Good job
Can't make a name chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
I did not know that new chapters had been added, but now I am following you I got a notification.

Interesting startup for the story

Angie sure has gotten feisty :)
MissMelysse chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
EONS between chapters and you leave us with that kind of cliff-hanger?! You are a cruel, cruel woman, Javanyet. Brilliant. But cruel. :)

Seriously, seeing this update in my inbox was a lovely surprise, and I really enjoyed it. I love the way Ham/Angie has matured into such a deep relationship, and I love the way you keep them absolutely true to themselves, even as they're subtly changing.

Great work, as ever.
MissMelysse chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Drunk Tyler is interesting, but the way you write the connection between these two is perfection. PER-FEC-TION.
MissMelysse chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
OMG, she wrote something!

Seriously, it's nice to revisit this story & these characters and see where there, uh, Destiny takes them.

(Sorry. Had to.)

The line about Chris helping Tyler process? Perfect.
Can't make a name chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Very well written. Nice to see what everyone is doing with their lives.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
I enjoyed the characters and the bonding. Trying to move forward with each other as well
Can't make a name chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Enjoy seeing Ham move on to a normal for Ham life. Of course only read the first two chapters; -)
MissMelysse chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
Yay, for the return of Ham's OTHER other half. I love him. Love the team they made. Love the whole concept of the 'hotel cell,' as well. Well done, as always.
MissMelysse chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Seeing this in my alerts was such a nice surprise. Love Angie & Tyler so much. Great chapter, but then yours always are.
MissMelysse chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
"I'll give you five bucks to shoot him."

"Hah!" Angie laughed. "Honey, I'll do it for free."

That exchange was a bit of awesomeness in a chapter that was just perfect and brilliant and cool. I had to go back and re-read the previous parts to remind myself what came before. Glad I did. Glad you're returning to this story.

More, please?