Reviews for When in Rome
Aria's Locket chapter 1 . 6/27
I just noticed that you wrote this around two years ago, but I still want to leave you something.

That was gorgeous. Absolutely and completely gorgeous. I've been on this site for a very long time, and am almost upset with myself for missing this gem until now. Your writing was absolutely seamless. The intimacy that you created between the two of them was so poetic it damn near broke my heart, and the progression of their relationship was wonderfully done. I so rarely get to read stories where sex is treated as more than a means for pleasure, and you managed to show how their sexual relationship morphed into something a lot more meaningful. I also thought that the "Italian Only in Bed" rule was a really cute way of making Toph learn Italian. There were so many other things that I loved about this, but overall, you made me smile throughout this entire story. This truly warmed my heart and will probably remain one of my top favorite stories on this site.

You are a beautiful writer, and thank for you this story.

-Aria
Alice Moita chapter 1 . 2/1
So yes I'm weak, and I've already reread it. I know it has only been two days but I'm sick and I wanted to read something cheesy and beautiful and I couldn't stop thinking about this story. But what did you wait?! I'm only human! The only thing I have to add it's that I've loved this story even more the second time, if that's possible.

My best wishes
-Alice
Alice Monita chapter 1 . 1/29
It was a very beautiful story, you could feel the love between them. I loved the parts in Italian (although they were a bit confusing because Google didn't care for the time of the verbs, nor did it make it match the subject or the gender of the words)

For a modern setting it was very well done, even though Toph wasn't blind and the parents accepted her decision way too easily in my opinion.

I would have liked to know more about their dates (but not if it would have cost me the sexy scenes ;) ), however for a one-shot it was amazing, in length, plot, sexyness and everything.

-Alice

PS: You're my new hero for being able to write 29.231 words in your iPhone, I mean I make mistakes in 5 out of 4 words that I write on my phone!
macgoody chapter 1 . 1/18
This was amazing. The sex scenes were passionate and tasteful and the little nuances of their relationship were too adorable. I honestly paid very little attention to taang (I'm not really a fan of zutara (definitely not an anti, but the pairing just doesn't seem to do it for me), and I naively regarded taang as a simple plot device to facilitate the other pairing); this has definitely opened my eyes. I'm so ridiculously giddy. Your characterizations were fitting and the chemistry between the two seemed organic. Wonderfully done! Thank you for this beautiful piece!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 1/2
I have learned a lot in this story that took me two to three hours to read.
You're an awesome writer.
I love Taang more than Zutara.
Not all alarm clocks are annoying.
Italian Aang works wonders.
Whenever I feel like running away, I'm going to Rome.
I'll make sure to stop at a restaurant in Rome.
Aang can be a total hottie, man, and fantastic lover.
Losing you virginity at fifteen isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I should stop reading awesomely long one-shots written by awesome authors when I should be sleeping.
I should keep reading awesomely long one-shots written by awesome authors when I should be in bed.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I cried a lot as I read this. You're very talented. The whole relationship was beautiful and moving. Thank you for writing this. It was a pleasure to read.
Jnoas chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I'll say, this is among the best ATLA fanfiction I've ever read. It is definitely THE BEST modern AU ATLA fanfiction I've ever read. Wery well written and very emotional, the buildup to Toph's departure had me in almost tears all the way till when she showed up at the resturant. I honestly can't think of anything I thougt was bad with the story, maybe that it was a bit long for only one chapter but other than that perfect. 10/10!
InWhichKyraisaWriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love this story so much it my 5th time rereading it! Thanks so much for writing it, it was so beautiful!
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
OMFG! This was a-mazing! The emotion, feeling, and situation was all so intense I couldn't stop reading! This is by far the best Toph and Aang story I've every read! Not to mention the sex scences were so passionate and the way they said I love you and just ahhhh! I've never girly screamed so much in my life!(x
Jaleesa J chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST TAANG FIC I'VE EVER READ. YOU TOOK MY HEART AND CRUSHED IT, MENDED ALL THE PIECES, THEN THREW IT TO THE GROUND AND SHATTERED IT AGAIN. BUT I LOVE YOU FOR IT. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS FIC. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! :D
Yoshi96 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love this story so much. I always like it when people write Taang in a modern setting! The passion in your story is incredible!
agitofang666 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
dude that has happened to me in my PC & phone and it sucks when you do it all summer then on school you have to write on paper, tss all those lol gtg and brb really gets your teacher mad when you write them on a paper to turn in good story
Eliza Writes chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
OMG! I cried a few times. This is hands-down, the best story I've read. Omg. You're amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
It is sooooo hard to type on iPhones cause I always miss-spell something so the story ends up making absolutely NO SENSE! lol anyways I LOVE this story
WeirdCouplesLast4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This story was amazing! Can't believe you did it all on your phone! One of the best I've read in a long time.