Reviews for Ordinary
Angelic demon chick chapter 56 . 7/3
I really really like this story. I look forward to seeing how it turns out as it follows a civilian instead of the mainstream Naruto fanfics that follows some OC kunoichi
Milkalette chapter 56 . 4/26
Thx for your hard work ! I like the cute MiakaxGaara scenes the most. They turn all my insides into some kind of goo :3
Carri007 chapter 56 . 1/10
I am very pleased with this story! It took a little while to get used to the short chapters, but now I'm finding I actually kinda like the separation between the scenes. You write well, and your characters (both cannon and oc) are believable and fit well together. The thing I love most, though, is the reason for your title. There are not nearly enough stories dealing with ordinary characters, especially well executed ones. Well done! And I hope classes don't overwhelm you too much so you're able to update soon :)
Viviene001 chapter 56 . 10/18/2015
...looks like they angered someone~ *giggles*
Update soon!:D
Korikarasu chapter 56 . 9/26/2015
Thank you so much for updating~!
Gerbilfriend chapter 55 . 3/15/2015
I hope you keep writing this its pretty good and I don't really mind how short the chapters are.
Korikarasu chapter 55 . 1/15/2015
This has got to be my favorite Gaara story so far, it's so well written! I hope you can update soon. And Happy Really Late New Years
RandomR15 chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Awww, its like a small child trying to get its parent's attention! 3
Arian Rose Light chapter 55 . 11/3/2014
Update
An1meL0ver chapter 55 . 10/11/2014
OOooh! I cant wait for the next chapter! Please update sooon! Your adoring public awaits!
I think their relationship is so cute! So where in the timeline is the last chapter? This is before the attack on Kanoha? What about when the old Kazekage is brought back to life? Will you be following canon for the fic?
Dear U. x .U chapter 55 . 9/12/2014
EHRRRRMAAAAHGAAAAWD UPDATE SOON BECAUSE THIS IS SO CUTE!
Dear U. x .U chapter 49 . 9/12/2014