Reviews for the perks of being young
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 3/2
I love to read sasusaku being discreet with their relationhship. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I cried & then laughed. I cried because this mentioned Aladdin & Robin Williams just passed away & I love the Genie! ):
I laughed because Setsuna is adorable & I can imagine Sasuke as an uncle. :)
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Is she going to tell everyone?
Leafless chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was fun to read! Loved it!
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh Disney movies. I like the song from Hercules, I won't say I'm in love, a lot but people don't seem to remember it.
thatonedeadgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
perfect.i love it so much. Sasuke would be a terrible baby sitter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
LoL
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Adorable, I love cute little one shots like these!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Omg, I'm drowning in the cuteness!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww gosh this is damn cute, reminds me of when I have to babysit my friend's niece with her, she is just as sweet! :D Really enjoyed reading it!
the.ways.we.lie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i love you.

just saying.

setsuna isn't real i found out, after ten minutes of searching. *smacks forehead*

bye.

-truth
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ahhh, Setsuna is so cute! And Sakura and Sasuke - the way you write them - the love is just emanating in waves!
Tiffasian chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
D'aww, this is adorable! Whenever you first introduced Setsuna, I immediately thought of the miscarried baby from "Snake Charmer." I love Sasuke's gentleness with his niece and his relationship with Sakura. I find it amusing how he hasn't caught on that "Sunset" is just Setsuna's name rearranged backwards without the "a" XD I hope Sasuke and Sakura make their relationship official soon!

While I'm sad that "Snake Charmer" will be postponed, I'm very excited about where you're taking this fic. It has so much promise, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter :)

- Tiffasian
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OTP OTP OTP ADGIEGHEIHGSAFGJHAHJJALK
sakuraharunah chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
WOW THIS IS GREAT.

LIKE I'M DYING.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU WRITE?