Reviews for Trick or Treating, a Nightmare for the Pride
person345 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
really funny ;)
red.masenko chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hahaha, that was great! A few error here and there but I absolutely love how you kept Vegeta and Piccolo in character. Awesome
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was hilarious! You did a great job with the characterizations and the editing! There weren't any grammar mistakes, and the plot was hilarious! Great job!
Twin A 07 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
LOFL OMG... I might die from laughter... That was so funny... I'm crying lol.
TrunksGal chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
So funny! And I didn't come across a single typo, either! *clapclapclap* Ah man, too good... *starts laughing again*
S Darkness chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Hehehehe... Fankenpic...
Tiva chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Picenstein! Hah! That's great! And Vegeta as a frog... *evil cackle* Amazing what Bulma can do. I'm going to remember this fic each time Halloween comes around now... _
keemew2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Does...that mean...Veg head is...*stuck* in that...costume...?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...uhh...yewah.I liked this. Very good.
Majin Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Hehehe poor fans!Do another one for this year K? Oh yeah!

Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2002

Sorry, Vegeta!

Piccolo's not the Devil, Videl is!
M'Lila chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
heh...very cute! A very... how should I say...'huggable' fic, actually... it's nice to see how you were abl eto keep them all in character. Great job! keep up the good work!
Go88 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Very well written and fun filled with a nice twinge of humor.
Reber02 chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
GREAT JOB! I wish I could take them trickertreating with me... (Laughs...) I loved it!
Titania chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Ya forgot to mention that Titania was there in a black robee playing with her fave sythe and attacking people that she didn't like the look of!
chichiX chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Yay! Make fun of vegeta and salvage Piccolo's pride! Happy! I'm on some sort of sugar high! Help me! HAPPY!NO!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »