Reviews for Collapsed Dreams
TheUntameableShrew chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
you have a beautiful writing style. i like how you use the intervals to deliver summarizing lines. Loved everything from the plot to the descriptions. kudos
AshGirl17 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
I hope all is going well for you.
I just had to read this story again and wish to read more in the future.
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Story heartbreaking but very well written.
Loved reading it
Twilight Woods chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Was absolutely beautiful. I can't believe Korra died. You got some talent my friend!
AshGirl17 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
I hope you don't stop writing. Your stories truly are masterpieces. Please write a story soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
WHERE ARE YOU?!
Maki chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Best story ever
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Ok wow this is crazy amazing
Bolinlover123 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
You...you killed her off...
You had her become a martyr, and kill herself...
You-
excuse me-
UHkshdkhsalfhwrlyushflsahroufajf,ahlfahfaa!
Okay...I'm better. :(
May I just say, from the bottom of my heart, you have true talent, and that this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and you made me cry. I could not find any grammar mistakes, and I think this is very in-character.
I really love how Mako wants to go with her, but she says that it isn't his fight. That seems very in character, too, and just- UGH THE FEELS!
I hope Mako finally gets his vengeance.
avatarakorra chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
She...dies
J chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Dayum! This is so well written! And incredibly tragic! Wow! Amazing work!
AshGirl17 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
It's 2 in the morning and for some reason I just can't sleep. So I decided to check for an update. And I am so glad I did!
I was NOT expecting this story to end like...THIS. I love how she took his bending, even though she knew who was going to survive in the end. I love how you had Mako come in the end, it just made my heart sink. Also the way you portrayed Amons bending, "the way the raindrops dance a little too perfectly around his cloaked figure" was genius!
I just...wow...you surprise me with every word you write.
I am looking forward to your next masterpiece, please write soon
THNX : )
Lea Andrews chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I like this fanfiction because you're handling the characters very well. I like how they're all planning on helping her escape and also how the equilists handle Korra. I will say I was never a big fan of Mako after that whole 'dropping Asami when she needed him' in the actual show. I think the hot passion between Korra and Mako would just burn out in the long run, especially when I read how you put it. Granted, I don't like how Amon treats Korra harshly but at least I find it very understandable. After all Korra did agree to it and she wasn't quite holding her end of the deal, and Amon is taking it seriously. I mean, if I was getting married to someone, political or not, I don't want them gawking at other girls, especially their ex-girlfriends. I do like how Amon does show the little hints of affection in private too. I think it shows how he might legitimately care for Korra and wants her to be happy as his wife. I do have to add something else though. Technically, from a ceremonial perspective, Amon and Korra are already married, even if they didn't kiss at the end. They both said 'I do', which means they took the oath. The phrase 'You may now kiss the bride' is a way of saying the ceremony is over and you are officially a married couple by law so it's ok to kiss (you know, from back in the day when kissing someone in public who you weren't married to was a bad thing). So I guess that whole Mako-Korra thing will have a few bumps if Amon is still alive and doesn't want to divorce.
AshGirl17 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I can't believe the events in this chapter. Wow, once again your work has put me on the edge of my seat. When I was reading this I was telling myself "she is NOT gonna marry that masked creeper" and then you surprise me with the ending. I also wonder what's with Tenzin and Lin. Anyway can't wait for an update, THNX.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013