Reviews for It's All Coming Back to Me Now
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ha, this is more than cute or realistic! This is lovely and fantastic! In-character, true BV all the way.

Oh my gosh... you were right! The song does fit them so perfectly and I, too, never even thought about it! Wow! Awesome! Sexy smirk? Now that is something so Vegeta, definitely. But... him? Purring? Eww, Bulmaaa! Haha! A day without training? Well, that's new; Bulma's effect, no doubt. And more effects are him feeling scared and being the new strongest person in Bulma's eyes now.

Great job, beautiful piece!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow, I usually don't read one-shots, but this.. this was brilliant. And with the Celine Dion song playing in the backroom... just, wow. Definitely faving this.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Cool!
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was awesome. It was lihgt and heavy at the same time...now I'm confused...hehe...loved it though. Click! TO THE FAVOURITES!
VEGETA CHAN chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
THIS MADE ME CRY
wowhatahotgurl chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
OMG OMG OMG! loving this fic! tottally write another! i thought i was the only one writing songfics on here but then there's THIS beautitul fic! tottally going on my favs!
TrigunCrazed chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I see this is an older fic but I just have to review, and I really hope you get to read this!

I LOVED this fic. It was great. Sad, cute, emotional, and a bit steamy. :) A perfect story. I'm not normally a fan of Bulma/Vegeta but that's because I didn't really like Bulma in the show much for some reason and I couldn't see why he'd get with her. But seeing things through Bulma's eyes in your story has changed my mind about the couple. :)

As for Vegeta... You said "I know, kinda out of character, but he didn’t ACTUALLY say “I love you.”"

That's the point! He didn't, and he didn't get too soft, but he wasn't all cold and steal either. IMO, he was totaly in character! And that's saying alot since I'm a huge Vegeta fan and I'm very picky about how my fave characters are written. I like them to be pretty close to the origanal and you were dead on. So great job!

I also love songfics, thus how I found this. (Songfic search on this site) So know that I will be reading any other fics you have written and even rereading this one! :D I hope you're still around writing, because you're good. _

TrigunCrazed
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very sweet and poignient! I like!
RoseBunny chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I love it! It made me cry! Hope you do more of these!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Excellent work.
Angelbabe14 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
That was a nice short story. Good Job!
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
2 hr. applause *applause*
Chicklets chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was so great! So cute! So sweet! You are truly amazing! I also did what you said and downloaded the music to listen to. Still am actually. I got to playing continuously, lol.

Now, I recall another story on your bio page, so please excuse me -
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
My eyes are watering up...
jen chapter 1 . 4/25/2003