Reviews for Crisis
williz chapter 19 . 4/6/2005
*wink* You-rock.

Genius-rocking-cool-story.

I'm-reviewing-like-this-because-I'm-stunned-by how-perfect-this-story-is. Give-me-a-second...

Ok, I'm better. You are SO cool! I love it so much!

Genius.

-The infamous williz
carolina chapter 19 . 6/6/2004
hello, please continue, congrats!, i have read this story like 5 times, please continue, it will be wonderful if evelyn gets pregnant again, please continue! :)bye
Hamlets-pirate chapter 19 . 1/15/2004
I've really got to tell you that this is my very favorite AU Mummy fic. You have to continue!
A. Windsor chapter 19 . 9/25/2003
i think this might be my favorite!

o, we definitely need more soon! I'm hooked on your writing. You write some of the BEST Mummy fics EVER!

Thanks for writing!

MORE SOON! PLEASE!
Natters chapter 19 . 9/8/2003
love this fic, more please
Hamlets-pirate chapter 19 . 8/22/2003
I really like this story, keep going!
Lovisa Devereux chapter 19 . 8/16/2003
Excellent chapter, I like the way Evy couldn't resist opening the boxes...

Please add more soon!

Toniisis
nefertirioc chapter 19 . 8/14/2003
*finish making up* Scandalous! This was a great chapter...It's so great how you can take this characters and make them soo familar, like we know them! i am truly impressed and am begging u to write more...I want babies damnit! hahah
Eviefan chapter 19 . 8/14/2003
Yah, you posted. Of coarse we stick with you, this is a good story, a very interesting way to put things. I like that they made up, and I love that Evelyn got into Rick's boxs some of them without him. I don't see her being the patient type for anything.

Hehe, at least you are writing. I am too, but just not anything I care to share with anyone else. Oh well anways, keep up the good work...By the way I like the idea of them having more kids,so consider please please.

Shelby
Lovisa Devereux chapter 18 . 8/6/2003
I want more! This story is excellent.
I Need A Creative Penname chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
Great new chapter! I've loved this story from the beginning...I can't wait to see what happens next. I cracked up at the whole "To borrow a line from Rick..." dealy (hehe making up words...) lol. Funny. Anyway, keep up the awesome work.
Eviefan chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
I'm so glad that you updated this story at long last. I loved this chapter, but poor Rick, he's trying to make her feel better and she's being a stubborn old Bird. However, I do see that she would have difficulty letting him take care of everything, after taking care of both she and Alex on her own for the past nine years.

Write MORE WRITE MORE please please please.

Shelby
Kylie chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
Aw, I love this story! I like thst it's carried on past the wedding. Please continue. :)
nefertirioc chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
YAYAYAYA! You updated! I'm so happy :-D! THis was a mahvaleous chapter dahhling...Poor Evie :-/ she'll find something I hope...The cutest was the little note from Alex about breaking the vace... "P.S SOrry you got fired, your boss is stupid."

This was also a great part

“Fine, then.” He stands, all vestiges of patience gone now. “I suppose we’ll forego the house and the yard, then, too, seeing as how it would seem like charity. Hell, why don’t I just throw away everything I’ve worked for? We’ll live here for the rest of our lives. The dog doesn’t need a yard, and hey, if Alex ever has siblings, they can all share his room. We can sell my car, too, walk around London barefoot. You can stay unemployed, and I’ll sit in bars and tell war stories. Sounds like a hell of a life to me.”

I chuckled, but I know it's not supposed to be funny, it's just i can see rick saying these things! Ah! You're sucha great writer! I can't get over it, update soon please :o)
Marcher chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
Good chapter. I like seeing Rick lose his tempter occassionally.