Reviews for Down With Gay: What If?
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Aww, this was adorable!

I'm excited that you're going to write some more Jeff and Punk! :-)
TayTay4936 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I was really surprised to see this updated so fast!

I loved that it finally just took people talking about Jeff and Trish again to finally talk some sense into Punk. And he was adorable when he kept saying he didn't deserve Jeff. It was sad but you could understand where he was coming from.

I do with Trish had found out about him breaking it off with Jeff and then freaking out and trying to kill him because of it, but bringing back and (and Jericho, who was hilarious) was nice.

I really liked the ending and can't wait to see what you come up with in your next story!
Angel chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I lov the ending & Punky finally told Jeff he loved him.I lov how u write Randy it sounds just like him.I'll read your nxt story if it has Randy in it ;) x
shiki94 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Aww! Punk was able to make up with Jeff and finally say the 'L' word to him too. :) I gotta say that this was a really cute end to a very cute and funny fic. Nice work with Junk as always.
shiki94 chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
At the very least, it was a great thing that Jeff was at least able to come out to Trish. Jeff and Punk are seriously too cute together...so, why would Punk do something like break Jeff's heart after Jeff said the 'L' word? :(
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Why!? What did Jeff ever do to Phil!? He told him he loves him, but Phil's obviously using him for sex and doesn't care about his feelings...or does he? ;)
Angel chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I wanna kick Punk for hurting Jeff he is so the voice of caution & reason hmmm bit freaky lol.x
TayTay4936 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Gah! I was so happy to see an update...and what a great update it was!

I absolutely loved this chapter! Everyone was making major steps. Jeff and Phil were adorable, I really liked how comfortable they were getting with each other and that Jeff finally took the leap and came out to somebody...and I loved Trish's reaction. :)

I really can't wait to see how everything comes together in the last chapter!

Great job!

...And I'm beyond curious to see what you come up with in your next Junk fic!
JersmenKay chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
NOOOO WHY?
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Aww, this chapter was so sad. :-(

Damn you Phil for being scared of Jeff's feelings for you!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :-)
shiki94 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
I wonder how long it'll take Amy to see that Punk actually does like Jeff (in his own kinda sex-crazy way). Maybe Matt'll come around to the fact of Jeff being out sooner rather than later...after all, it'd be kind of hard for him to ignore Punk being around a lot. Lolz Ohmygod, Punk is so bad...making Jeff give him a blowjob while he was driving. XD Luckily, they didn't hit anyone.
TayTay4936 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
It's like the universe knows what I need. I had a really crappy day today and then I saw that this was updated and it put me in such a better mood! :) Thank you!

I really liked this chapter. I thought Amy was great and Matt was typically Matt. I enjoyed them.

Phil just needs to admit his feelings already...I think something needs to happen to finally make him come to the realization. Hmm...

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens with them once they get to Chicago. I'm kinda sad this story is ending, but I'm more excited to see HOW it ends...And you say you're gonna be writing another Jeff/Phil fic?! Yay! Can't wait for that!
Angel chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Missed u sweetie :).V hot sexy loved 1 should keep their noses out of their business.x
shiki94 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Jealousy's never a good thing to have in any kind of relationship, even the friends with benefits kind. Yeah, Punk had been acting a bit prickish towards Jeff being with Trish...but then again, he deserved it for sleeping with Beth and not letting Jeff know. Leave it to Randy to be the one to talk sense into Punk. It was just way too cute reading over how they were making up. But, uh oh, Amy saw them kissing. I wonder how she'll react.
Angel chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I enjoyed it,I thought 4 a moment there was no Randy :( I wanted 2 kick Punk 4 being mean 2 poor .xx
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »