Reviews for His Khio'ri
Binhle1401 chapter 11 . 1/14
I always think Spock and Uhura are meant to be but your story really does change my mind. Deliah is a-ma-zing. She really should be in the ship. Please update soon
ElizabethT1007 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Love it!
Tiger Lily Burning Bright chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
You should have opened up the story with this chapter. It was brilliant. It made me officially like this girl. Oh, Dahlia, we are going to have so much fuuuuun
FloodFeSTeR chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
So, a new reader and writer to the Star Trek fandom, but your little drabble/story here has just caught my instant attention. You write very well, that much is obvious, but I had to point it out. I have a strange question and I'm not really sure how to word it so I'll go blunt and ask how long it took you to accumulate that many reviews? I know your story was POSTED July sixth of last year so I'm assuming it just happened over the course of those months? Maybe I'm wrong, I just had to ask out of curiosity. Anyway, good job, keep up the awesome work!
Aphrodite96 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Amazing development in your character. Though the chapters are short, her character a hoot once in a while, she's someone that's believable and quite an interesting to see her interact with Spock and how they're not only opposites, but they somehow complement one another. I love the whole opposites attract ordeal. And I love how she's different because others necessarily do their OC as the shy, quiet girl that gets the hot guy, which sometimes in real life doesn't really happen. Though, it sometimes does, its refreshing to see a girl that has guts, funny, and very spontaneous. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more and what you have in store for them.
guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
IM CRYING PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON I READ THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS AND YOU TOOK BASICALLY A YEAR TO UPLOAD :( LOVE THE FIC KUDOS XX
iloveyourfanfic chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
i love this fanfic so much omg please keep on writing! you're an amazing writer!
BeautifulRedRose chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Yay! Their together! Finally! Love the chapter. Been waiting forever!:)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I LOVE LOVE this story! The interaction of characters the feelings conveyed it is excellent. Please update soon!
ankula chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Please update! Please please :)
ssooo chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
SHRIEKS OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD

HOLY CRAP SKCHAICNAHXIAKBXOANDU
Dahlia is so unique omg she is, like, perfect for the ever stoic Spoke ;n;

UPDATE, PLEEEEEASE ;AAAA;
StanziWood chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Absolutely incredible story, you have such a gift! 3
shalmarrose chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
next chapter please :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Yay! This was a good chapter. I can't wait to read more, if you update.
boredom1013 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Your writing is absolutely amazing. I've never read something more emotion provoking. It's witty at times and fluid throughout the entire story. Really brings images to life.