Reviews for Shaken
Hanako-chan chapter 1 . 4/15
Hi there! Im Hanako-chan (I don't trust the 'name' tag anymore). Another wonderful one-shot (I red almost all you have but never commented 'cuz Im lazy. You deserve to have a review for them so I'll slowly do it, be patient). Soooo I was relieved you didn't kill misaki, I was terribly afraid for him. I hope Usagi support Misaki for the rest of their lives. I love this couple *-* and you are wonderful as always.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was an adorable one shot! Not just adorable in a normal sense but more in a treasured and precious way. I love that concept of the two being forced into such a life or death situation and, even as strangers, build such a strong bond. Thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
A totally great and nice story! I feel so much better after reading your other ones (no meaning to offend you). They met again...I'm so happy!
The situation really is very severe...It's so good they had each other to hold onto and support. They survived that. It's really great written and catches their emotions and everything just perfect! (sounds like some kind of editor...)
Really really like this!
Keep up the good work!
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow. Just... Wow... You have left me completely speechless... In a good way of course. _
SlythClover chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
(Applause)

What else could I write ? It is wonderfully written.

Again, a superb transposition :)

Otsukaresama :D
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is so beautiful, like always. I really never know what to say you're so good! I just love how everything is so well thought through and the story flows so beautifully that at the end I'm just left sitting here completely speechless. The way you made something beautiful come from such terrible circumstances is one of the things I love most about your stories. Also the way you bring fate into it and capture the characters so well. I just.. you made this so cute and sweet. Even though the beginning was so sad, and the longer they were trapped the more desperate you began to feel, you could also feel something amazing happening. You're so good at getting emotions across and helping the reader really relate to the character! And just the ending where they were holding hands was touching and powerful and just too perfect! Please never ever stop!
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww! So cute! There was that many Misaki's in the hospital?! Wow... It was especially cute when it was hard to separate their hands... x3
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love your one-shots so much! xD
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Yay, they survived!
duchessme chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
aw, least its not heartbrakng..
Plock chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Es demasiado lindo, exageradamente lindo.
Me sacaste tantas lágrimas T_T y como, en serio, como me alegro que tenga un buen final y no de esos que me amargan la semana.

Te manda un graaan abrazo por crear tal obra tan magnifica..
Yo por lo general mandarĂ­a un review en ingles pero en serio ocupaba darte las gracias en mi idioma.

Escribes genial.
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ohh man.
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You always write such sad, depressing stories. Kind of like Usagi-san's childhood stories. Gloomy with a not-so-lonesome ending.

Still love your work.
-Always Watching
Primordium chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The ending was so cute! :3
BYSTANDER chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
As always, you're story lines are EPIC!
Loved it!