Reviews for Speak Now
FelicitousVixen chapter 1 . 1/20
I'm spazzing lol. I'm a Filipino fujishi!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I feel like aomine tried everything then this idea came to his mind
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Aomine did you have to wait? bastard
Aww Kises friend supported him... at the end xD
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
AOKISE FTW WOOOOOOHHHH ! :D This one is quite touching TwT All their friends really cared .. and Midorimacchi is being a tsundere again LOL I'm happy this is a happy ending !

I'm a FILIPINO FUJOSHI and I'm proud ! :D
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Not one of my OTP, but still this was cute. Haha, Kise-kun even with Aomine around, was still obsessed with Kuro-chin. )) Anyhow, keep up the goodwork author-san. Oh, and I'm Filipino. Hello po. :D
xander-dorkable1141 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
yes!AOKISE RULES!XD
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I would've liked to see a bitch fight between Kise and the girl. Like, actually. xD hahaha, but this is a good ending too
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Uwanh! So nice! -sob- I'm in tears! I hate that baka-girl!.

Uwah! Won't I do? I'm not Philipene, but...I AM a fujoshi...and an AoKise fan... -sniff- ..Am I not good enough?
Heartsofhopeandlight chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cute story!

And, yep, Filipino here :3
SapphireAlley chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love your story ! :3 Haha :) Oh, and I'm Filipino ! PROUD PINOY !
FluffyFLUFFED chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It came out a bit rushed at the ending. I would have liked for Kise to go outside the church and take a breather. Watching your ex getting married after only a few months would kill anybody. It shocked me that Kise even had the guts to actually go to the wedding. It's your first fic so congratulations! You got potential..

See you next time!
Have a nice day.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
nice story
KaizumiElric2210 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
THIS IS TOO SWEEETTT x'D

asdfghjkl i really love AoKise with a Happy Ending XD seriouslyyyy aaahhh i wanna hugs you Author XD thank you for making such an awesome and cute pairinggggggg *hugs you*
Broken Colors chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Funny and happy and with a pinch of sorrow
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
As much as I don't ship KagaKuro, I love AoKise and trust me when I say I Laughed so hard when Kuroko objecyed.. hahahaha

No connection I know :) Good Work :)