Reviews for Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons
Troy chapter 34 . 6/29
I really enjoyed this story. It needs some proof reading, but altogether a wonderful story
Wolf girl916 chapter 9 . 4/12
A bit too much don't u think and ewwww
Stop with the cussing all though I love your stories
Wolf girl916 chapter 5 . 4/12
Stop putting those words the cuss words that really aren't cuss words it's annoying plus they don't seem like the type of people who cuss
Quick question
Will there be a jackunzel and a merriccup? That's all I shall keep reading
MegaFrost4 chapter 34 . 8/11/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how incredible this is! Perfection, my friend! And congrats on making it through a year in college! I know it's hard-trust me, I KNOW-but you made it, and you can do it again next year! I'm so happy for you! I could go on and on about every single thing I loved about this story. But you wouldn't wanna read it, cause it would be way longer than the story itself lol. One of the BEST ROTBTD FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ!
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
Wow... *happy contented sigh* That was a wonderful ending, just perfect. :) Hiccup and Merida together with their baby, Jack and Rapunzel together and then how Man in Moon and Man in Sun helped Jack and Rapunzel with their hearts desire...

Okay, I've decided...THIS IS THE BEST BIG FOUR FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! :):) Fantastic job! :):)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
*Sigh* that was amazing... :) Oh Eugene... :') I absolutely adored the Merricup in this one! I loved the last few paragraphs, just perfect. :)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
That was so funny when they walked in on Merida and Hiccup kissing! XDXDXD I absolutely adored this chapter! I love the four of them together, just love em! :):);) *gasp* WHAT THE- DEVASTATED?!
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
This chapter was awesome! But I have to say...what's with the profanity?! It lowered the quality of the chapter. Not only was it unnecessary and extremely unwanted (in my opinion), it's also just not accurate for the characters! They would never say something like that, ever! I really hope there's no more language in this fic, because that would really depress me if such an amazing, beautiful, and wonderful thing was tainted by something so dirty...
I don't mean to be rude, or down-putting, or offensive or hurtful in any way, but I just though I'd tell you that.
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF AT THE BEGINNING! XDXDXD And then... *sigh* that was so romantic at the end, ice skating together just the two of them surrounded by lanterns... *sigh* :):)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Oh my gosh, Jack! So naughty! I was grinning like an idiot this whole chapter and at the end I was laughing my face off! :) XD This is officially one of my favorite Big Four fics ever! Possibly THE favorite,but I'm not sure since I've read so many. :):):)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Oh geez, poor Hiccup XD that was so funny!
frost girl chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Hey dude when jack frost said put me down it was "put me down what th..." I know cause I saw the movie not being mean
Guest chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
Oh that was so good! I loved every word of it!