Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Fraudulent Fireworks
good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
great story, really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
there isn't one little bit of this story that i wasn't wonderful.
i have to ask if she was staying in s.f., how did she kill arthur?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
good finish.
Isa chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I loved this from beginning to end. It addresses that awful 8 years in a totally new way and issues that pop up like Paul being all over the place. Her back sass with him on the boat really sounds like a 1962 era Della and by that I mean it sounds great. Such romance and as usual so many romantic details. TY
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Just discovering your stories. This is a gem. Love how you pick up on moments that mostly go unnoticed. Same with Wondering Secretary. Well done.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is lovely! Thank you for sharing!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful! How did such a smart man become such an idiot? It would have served him right if Della *had* brought a date. I'm not sure how I feel about him making the decision to get out of the judiciary before the day that Della was charged with murder. I like the idea that having her in trouble brought him to his senses and he then immediately made the decision to give it up to take care of her. But it does work this way, too. Welcome back!
StartWriting chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Such a sweet brilliant story with all the little details I like so much, and you know it. Perry's jealousy, the way he craves for her - the way you describe old love never dies. Don't we just love them ?
Thanks for coming back.
Gail chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Alcatraz/parole? Unbelievably imaginative. I see the other symbols (saw them in Sorrowful Secretary also) you're using too: water, cane, light suit for him. Did as instructed, read the other first. I will go back and leave reviews for that. Never posted before but your stories inspired me. Glad you put the note at the end, it would have been a spoiler otherwise. I can totally see them in these scenes. "Returns" has always bothered me for a number of reasons. It does all fans doesn't it? Absurd to separate them for 8 years. Love the premise of this based on the reference at their lunch and the foreshadowing of what ends up happening.
The eyebrows wilting is amazing-MeTV posted a clip of him on a game show and when he really laughed that's exactly what they did! I noticed that because it was adorable. I had never seen him do anything like that.
I really like how you work with what we actually do know about them, Mr. Burr and Miss Hale and write in the context of all of that. Everything is plausible and feels much more real because of it. The characters were never described all that well books or tv so much of what we are seeing of them is actually the actors.
Loved the early stuff. Now I know you had written that in the earlier story but you added to the dimension of the bit. Everything in the car from the coffee to the smoke to the music and their interplay is just so enjoyable.
Again you're music choices are brills and I admire that you used that old Holliday song and referenced the fact that it was old fashioned but that's who she was. So there.
That love scene was yummmmmmy! Della on top! It was just so sexy. Poor Paul. That stuffs all cute especially the end.
I'm a huge fan as you can see.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very charming story! Please go into your settings and mark your stories completed when they are finished.
pam ryan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG! I love it. A beautiful thoughtful story. SORRY about the computer probs been there done that. It feels as if you lost a part of yourself. I have all of my first submission half done all laid out but dad's continuing health crisis keeps me from completing everything.
coachsone chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wonderful story! I, too, enjoyed the past and the present. Glad you are back! Thanks for sharing.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Nicely done, weaving the past with the present. Love the fact she brought Paul Jr., with her and totally surprised Perry. Paul just seemed to totally enjoy telling the stewardess "his parents" weren't married. Back together and with a bit of planning stay that way. (I hope).
love fanfic chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
So happy you are back! Missed you. Fantastic story. Can't wait for more new stories and chapters added to those you already have posted.. Have had my share of computer meltdowns, I empathize with what you had to go through.