Reviews for All We'd Ever Need
allonsy-wolf chapter 24 . 6/25
This is my fourth time completely reading this story and my first time reviewing. I simply couldn't sit silent any longer. This was the first fic of yours I've read, and your writing style was so enchanting that I devoured the rest of your stories. Despite that, I have found myself constantly returning to this story, simply because of its poignant beauty. You've managed to capture these two characters in a completely different setting while staying true to who they really are, and it's enchanting. I've loved returning to this story time after time and rediscovering such a tragically beautiful love story between two tragically wounded people. The story line is flawless, your characterization is phenomenal, and I simply cannot turn away. You have made me fall in love with the idea of a pianist prodigy Killian, and to put it honestly, I crave more. I want to thank you for this story. You are a wonderful, wonderful author, and I'll always look forward to any story you can give.
Invrwroteit chapter 24 . 6/24
What a great story you created here! So full of love and hope. You are definitely one of my favorite authors and I'm so glad I get to keep moving through these fics and reading these incredible new journeys you are sending these two on. I love the miriad of emotions you evoke in me as I read. Thank you :)
KaeSquared chapter 24 . 6/14
I am seriously obsessed with your writing. I spent all of yesterday reading this story, in between my homework assignment, for ever like 3 pages I read, I read a chapter of this story as a reward. I loved everything that they overcame together. And the sweetness of killian accepting Logan as his own. Makes my heart sing. Amazing, terrific job!
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 4/29
Really good. Glad it seems milah is out of the picture for now.
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 4/29
I love a bad milah. I'm not sure if I agree with Emma's decision right now not to tell Neal, but it will add to the story.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 4/29
Good start to the story.
This story is absolutely brilliant !
JulieCS chapter 24 . 3/26
Oh my my! This AU was wonderful, amazing, sweet... Perfect! Less angst than usual, but it's good sometimes (especially just after reading 'Turn My World Around')
I love the ballerina!Emma & pianist!Killian ! :D
This story was soooo amazing!
Oh man, that was so sweet! Loved it. Can't wait to read the epilogue but then I don't want this to be over. I could read about these two all day and night! Great job.
Beans827 chapter 24 . 3/19
Bravo! Bravo! Loved it very much. Thanks so much for sharing that with us. You write a damned good Emma/Killian! I am sure I will continue to read your stuff. Great job. :-)
Beans827 chapter 22 . 3/19
Oh yes, THAT man holding a baby? The world's overaries would surely melt into a big hug puddle! But don't all baby have blue eyes? Hopefully his will stay that way.
Beans827 chapter 21 . 3/19
I snuck a chapter at work. Bad me! But I hope Neal is gone for good.
Beans827 chapter 20 . 3/19
So, what will he do now? Dang, I gotta get ready for work. I'll be back.
Beans827 chapter 19 . 3/19
Ouch...that was not good!
Beans827 chapter 18 . 3/19
Yeah, never talk about Neal when in bed with Killian!