Reviews for Modern Day: A Divergent Story
Allysandra chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
amazingdanachoi chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
pretty good
Jolla chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Please do update! I can't wait to read the next chapter
Shira-Ichigan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I LOVE IT AND ITS FINE FOR SCHOOL CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO WRITE I JUST MADE MY ACCOUNT AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE I HAVE MY DRAFT AND ALL! oh and when will you continue!
Im four and six chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Hi pls update!
fangirllover101 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
al, or alex or Alexandra, or Alexis . or Alejandra. Andrea, Ashley,that'sit i give up
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
New review: I'm four, and this is six. I think you need to make the POV clearer and make the chapters longer and in detail. I love the idea. Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
wright more please i cant wait to see were this story goes
Miss.SummerLynnWhitlock chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz update as soon as you can! I absolutely love this story so far and it has an amazing plot! Can't wait to read more! :)
Mentathial chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
just update
Poppyflowers chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This is amazing! But if you could make the chapters a little long it would be even more amazing but other than that is great!
1DFanatic chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
i am going to eat you. you must post more. i won't really eat you but more please im dying
sweetcooper chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I am a very big Divergent Fan and this is so out of character. I understand you are trying to show some of the characters in a resent time a age but you are changing there personalities also. I love the idea and i would like to help you.