Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
tmma1869 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I hate reading really long stories... after about 11 chapters, I gave up... mainly because this might be the only fanfic where the majority be like either "Kenji must die!" or "Kenji plz defy Busuzima" since I think everyone's not used with his BR2 brainwashed state. And... even though I played BR2 and completed everything on it, I can't help but agree with them about him... (though Kenji is indeed one of my favorite BR characters, and I like him since BR3 where he was more free to do what he wants.)
Das Shmeed chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I read this entire thing through until I passed out. I love this story! I really wish you would come back to this story and finish it. PLEASE!
SesshysGurl chapter 42 . 5/16/2011
Hi!

This story is amazing!

I was just wondering if there was any way that you were going to be continuing this fic?

It's soooooooo good! Would hate to are it remain incomplete...
miraculous-ellie chapter 42 . 10/19/2008
wow... this story was a great read! i enjoyed all of it and loved how you portrayed uriko as headstrong and kenji. I cant wait for u 2 update so... hurry up, lol. also good job at ur descriptions and going over the finer details as many fics are not detailed enough. Oh, and i really liked reading the fight scenes :)

Update soon!
Bacca chapter 42 . 10/16/2008
Why does everybody think that this guys' eyes are both red. They were only that way when his story line took place in bloody roar 2, and even then he wasnt always shown with his eyes always being red. It would be nice to note in these fanfic's that this character has a different attitude (ok we know that he drinks). (having some maybe a fatherly relationship with uriko, in primal fury, or in the other ports,) It is cleary shown in some ports of the game after br2 that he one of his eyes in his pupils have a red glow, and the other just a normally, averavege human black pupil. Anyways it seems like everybody has written about this character on these fanfic's the exact same way, save for the Violent affection fanfic.
Kenji Ogami chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Good as always,now I know how Bakuryu is so 'cool' . It's been a long time since I don't read A Killer's Seduction but I'm still reading and sending reviews even knowing you don't like BR anymore T_T. I still have to learn some words from english to understand all the details but I still understand the story. Bakuryu is being so cruel to Uriko O.O, well, at least she sleeps better than him and maybe he's not so cruel as he seems. Good luck with your fictions and keep it up.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/12/2008
Kenji... err Bakuryu here certainly is ignorant of the side effects of his actions. Yeah, I don't feel like calling this version Kenji as much as I'd normally would anymore. Apparently he deduces that it is merely an onset random illness, without even checking. Frankly, I think he just wants to think that he had no part in her current condition, and possibly may not care to be at fault.

He has a wisecracking partner/unwanted sidekick on missions. That could be entertaining in the future. Also his position mongering makes me wonder if he'll be a very large thorn in the future. Guy has all the qualities of Heinrich Himmler (Though Himmler was hardly a ladies man) and with the ZLF, it wouldn't surprise me if he took a similar role with Busuzima as he did Himmler was to Hitler.

As for Uriko, she is more then likely both sick from physical trauma and mental trauma. More then likely contributing her to hallucinations. I spent a good month like that myself, though for different reasons, and hallucinating answers and help from those who weren't there. It's something only a few can truly related to, but that we can all sympathize with.

Well, the tale continues and I hope to see it continued yet more. -V
ExoticOnyx chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
hey, nice chapter, but man, she was so freakin' close to success, and the time just had to arrive, but man, I'll check it out probably tomorrow, nice, Tiger, nice.
ExoticOnyx chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Dang, what's worse than being struck at night, is in daylight. I want to find out what happens next, but I got extra work to do overtime. But, it's interesting, don't get me wrong, nice work.
ExoticOnyx chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
oh wow. That don't sound like he really want to use her for his assignment, he might have a lil love from her beauty. Well, no predictions just yet, continue reading, nice chapter.
Sapphire17 chapter 30 . 2/10/2008
Gosh, I adore the fic. It's one the best I've ever read. You portray the characters so IC and so real, as the characters tht they are. You also have a very creative way of writing, that causes the reader to feel the fic for themselves.

I adore your work, and wish you to write more! (which, I know you will). So, keep going! You know we all love it.
Karatequeen13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
OMG Im so sorry for not reading for such a long time school has taken up my spare time but im back now and i got to say HAHA! I cant help its funny... the way Kenji made Uriko give up. He only did that because he in LOVE. Poor ninja. I cant wait to see where this goes...
Demitri Ivanov chapter 42 . 1/4/2008
Wow, nice to see Kenji be in a mentor kind of position _
Xenriel chapter 42 . 12/31/2007
So she's on her way to recovery. Will it be enough and in time? Keep on writing. _
Zero-Nightmare chapter 42 . 12/29/2007
Hi tiger

Excellent chapter

Kenji and Sahichi are sure an odd couple since Kenji is serious and the other is more carefree, maybe that's why he made Kenji to remember Uriko

By the way, Uriko's dream about her sister was touching. I loved every minute of it. But I wonder what will happen now.

SEe you next chapter