Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
Xenriel chapter 39 . 10/3/2007
Sorry for the lack of reviews on my part. Life is being hectic again. *sigh* Anyways, another great chapter. Although I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as Kenji, those guys definently had it coming. And Kenji's reaction to Uriko... That is surprising. I really didn't see that coming. Keep up the great work. _
Andrew Glasco chapter 39 . 10/1/2007
Yo! Pretty gruesome stuff there. Things are really starting to move along. I can't say I feel too bad for the group of douchebags, but what a way to go. I guess their fight-or-flight response wasn't working quite right. P

This is just my opinion, but I really think this chapter was a bit too wordy in places. Despite that, I enjoyed it. ) I'm looking forward to seeing more!
food vacuum 9000 chapter 39 . 10/1/2007
I liked it realy much, update update update! (Sorry for being such a fanatic, but I realy like reading your stories-_-"):D:D:D, hmm, What will Uriko do? Can't wait!
Pillager chapter 39 . 10/1/2007
...

...Oh my God... WHY? So close! My jaw just nearly hit the floor! I'm totally shocked by the fact that she didn't run away. But then again, Alice's life hangs in the balance... Agh, so many conflicting feelings!

I must know more! Update as soon as possible!
V Guyver chapter 39 . 9/30/2007
Woah, Kenji like I expected did murder the men, Though I think making Uriko suffer under them a little more by Kenji throwign her at them to make a point of ownership would of been more evil on his part. I do find the end damn fullfilling. A lot of poeple will simply think it unrealistic, or outright stupid. But relal,y here is a guy who doesn't have the same will as Uriko, who lives on Logic and regiment, a guy who has no expereince in dealing with women. Him being crushed by repeated rejection was eventualy going to happen, though I expected him to thrash Uriko... But thankfully no. Uriko however could of been better off running away, and I'm gald you gave her a better reason then. "Gawd he's Hot" or "We need to make babies!" :P Also, marely forcing her wouldn't be a win, her really wants her to willingly join him. But her will simply drives him almsot mad, especialy if it's hate and no hint of mutual desire or even love is shown. Boy is this Ninja desperate. On a Side note, I disliked the lack of commentso nt he dying men, not the fact that at least one didn't run away from a feared Zoanthrope since they are feared in this world and especialy in AKS, but yay to killing rapists. Though I feel lettign them be a little human would made it tougher on Uriko and readers alike. Anyways, this is a great job, and next time, don't take so long to write it. Now go work and make more my slave! _~
Musashi Sanada chapter 39 . 9/30/2007
Wow, that fight awesome, yet gory in a way. I still liked it. I would be scared out of my mind if I witnessed someone being killed. And poor Kenji, having like a mental arrow strike his heart was so... deep and emotional. I gotta see what happens next and I had a feeling Uriko would go back to the cabin. I mean, she wouldn't want Kenji to hurt himself physically and emotionally.
Musashi Sanada chapter 38 . 9/25/2007
Having a hard time figuring the end out...? Is Kenji saving Uriko from those four thugs?
Musashi Sanada chapter 37 . 9/25/2007
Ha ha! I like how Uriko has no knowledge on Kenji's beast form! XD
Musashi Sanada chapter 36 . 9/25/2007
Finally, the long-awaited battle I've been waiting XD
Musashi Sanada chapter 35 . 9/25/2007
Jenny sure does have a way with convincing Gado, and I can't believe the final battle is almost here
Musashi Sanada chapter 34 . 9/25/2007
Ouch, if Yugo was alive, I bet he'd ground Kenji and teach him how to be a real gentleman by having Busu undo the brainwashing XD
Musashi Sanada chapter 33 . 9/25/2007
Okay, I like Baka being gentle this time
Musashi Sanada chapter 32 . 9/25/2007
"I will not betray my master" my butt, you'll eventually fall under this 'mere girl-child's' charm already buddy boy!

XD
Musashi Sanada chapter 31 . 9/25/2007
So Kenji snores in his sleep and pulls off a joke... I'm I in the twilight zone... Again? XD
Musashi Sanada chapter 30 . 9/25/2007
Baku is becoming a softy and Uriko actually won *brain fries* X_X... Just kidding! XD Seriously though, great chapter
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »