Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
TamaKit123 chapter 42 . 12/29/2007
aw, so sweet at the ending, and a bit funny at how kenji gets annoyed easily.

nice job Tiger-sama!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
Woah. Shiver. Shiver. I wonder how much longer he'll last before he can't resist the urge to dominant her. Hmm..hehe.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
The chills have returned. Sigh. He's such a tease and very egoistic.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
First off, I simply LOVED the title for this chapter and I grinned at the endless possibilities of what it may mean! ACK! I'm afraid she's going to terribly lose! That I secretly want her too so they'll be stuck together longer, then again, I want her to kick his ass! Hehe. It's strange that women do not want to be treated like objects but deep down, they want it...tsk. You my dear are evil for making Uriko go through this...oh wait, I can't really say that since I do it too!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
How can you write such detailed and interesting action scenes? I suck at those! SNIFF. Great job on this chapter!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Uh..I'm confused. Who is Kenji? Oh wait, so was Bakuryu an alias? I'm sorry! I have bad memory remember? ...OH! I think I figured it out now. Hehe. I'm lame, I know.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
O.O

She started dancing? And she glomped him wanting a piggy back ride? ...(SNIGGERS UNCONTROLLABLY) Dammit she IS smart!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Even though Bakuryu seems like a complete ass, he seems to be quite..uh...a gentlemen at times. So I'm guessing that he's not really this cruel in the game but is in your story cuz bad boys rock and is more entertaining.

It was a very convenient time for Uriko to get kidnapped...POOR URIKO!..uh..nah, not really...I know the good stuff is coming soon!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
WEAK, PATHETIC & FEEBLE FEMALE BODY! How dare he? ...but SURE...that's what they all say before they can't resist the urge and become peeping toms! hehe. But I got to know, is Bakuryu inexperienced?

I got chills from reading this! And she's so CLUMSY! Yep.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Hehe. I love Uriko's tauntings to Bakuryu! Ah, men and their egos! I bet he's secretly caring inside since he tends to her wounds frequently, of course, I love his badass side much better. Still, he's SO violent! Tsk. Tsk. Woah, I'm just contradicting myself over and over...haha.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
WOW!

Hehe. I had an idea like this chapter for PaP, but woah, you wrote it amazingly! Do the details come naturally to you or what? I must learn from you, Jedi master-hehe. I do hope that Uriko somehow gets him back for this.
Kenji Ogami chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
I'm sending another review adding you to my list and your story too, and I'll continue reading and sending reviews ASAP.
ariescelestial chapter 42 . 12/27/2007
Well, brainwashed!Kenji is still a complete emotional idiot. Not much of a surprise there. I find it hard to hate him in this chapter-he knew, of course, when he did that it would hurt Uriko, but he didn't understand the real extent of her suffering. I almost don't want him to break out of his brainwashing, because the guilt would just eat him alive.

I ended up liking the dream, which was a pleasant surprise for me. Uriko can draw on emotional strength, at least, which this Kenji lacks because of his upbringing.

...and I still like the Sahichi amnesiac!Yugo theory, even if it is complete crack. XD

Thank you so much for the dedication. :)
Kenji Ogami chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
The chapter is good like all the story is, and I congratulate Tiger5913 for writing this story with such creativity.
Andrew Glasco chapter 42 . 12/27/2007
Yo! I have to say...Sahichi irking Kenji is sadistically satisfying after what a douchebag he's been. Their interaction was pretty fun. Aside from that, I think what stood out was the sort of healing dream that Uriko had. Alice is more forgiving and compassionate than may even be good for her, dream or no. oO But then, if it suits anybody, I guess it's Alice.

It was nifty having material I was completely unfamiliar with. Next chapter outta be interesting as well, so I'm looking forward to it! XP
899 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »