Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
D-Don't give up hope, Uriko. You guys still have one more challenge to go throw. Come on, guys don't turn me down on the action. But, anyway 3 cheers for the authors!
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
Ahh,... oh, I thought he was really serious about the match, but, then again. I was right, she did slap him, today must be my lucky day! Good work peoples.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
Hey! Wait.. aww, their kissing, oh, that's bad. I wonder how Uriko would react to that? Heck, she just might slap him for it. Well nice chapter Tiger, and Andrew.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Ah, he spots her therely at the lake. And has some strange feelings about her body languge,...but I thought he didn't care, well I like it.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
I stand corrected! Family and lovers comes first. Riko you can, make up moves he hasn't seen yet, then help out his negative side. And Kenji!... I haven't thought of anything to say about him. good work, Tiger, and Andrew, I guess Indigo as well, great chapter!
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
No... Uriko please don't accept! Hey? What happened to the story! Oh, my bad. (Inner-Self-) What a idiot this girl is! I can't believe I stuck with her!* Get used to it! Nice chapter peoples. Please Uriko do whatever you can to stay away from it. You have family back at home. And the last thing you need to do, is stay away.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
This review is for chapter 8 and 9! Gosh it really sounds as though Bakuryu is trying to kill Uriko,that's sad. Now for the 9th Chapter, OM... which one will Uriko go through, *cry* (Inner-Self-) Are you crying?* No! I'm just swaeting... from my eyeballs. I like this chapter as well peoples. Keep it up.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Oh, I know that she might not like being with him and all! But oh boy she's in a world of danger. Shoot, I'm really going to stay up late tonight. Keep it up!
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Aww, how can I say this! Tiger!... Andrew...! This part of the story cling to my attention. First he likes her, then he tell her to keep her words straight in order. It's love Kenji! lol! I like where this is going. nice job. You guys really have a talent in stories.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Hehe, it's too cute to be humiliating! y eye's are glued to the screen, what happens next!
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
OHH! O.O From the Lake part, I think he's personally has affection for Mizz. Nonomura. That's so cute, great job guys.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Wow! I never realized Kenji can get very affendful by a youngster. Keep going Uriko, Ii like where the story's going. Iit's leading to... Dang, forgot! I wonder how part 4 is?
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Ah, thats scary! Gosh what did the bird ever do! -.-0 well, Ii need to be quite I can't even hold my own bird without running away? I like this chapter I really hope the Assassin doesn't take victory the wrong way! Excellent so far!
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow I didn't think he would really follow behind her, I predicting that he'll dress up as a student and take his commands from there, but anyway, I like it so far.
ForbiddenLover579 chapter 33 . 3/23/2007
OMG, Tiger and Andrew Glasco really did their point in this story. It has so much detail, and to tell the truth I have to give credit for this story out of total respect. Now I know why Iit's called a Killer's Seduction. Good job I hope to read 34 anytime, guys.
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »