Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
Kenji Ogami chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
In my opinnion, the chapter was good and I'm getting even more curious about the story and the other chapters, keep doing your stories because I like all of them.
Indigo Siren chapter 42 . 12/27/2007
Finally managed to catch up with the last two chapters. Been a while since I took a look at the story, and I do like where it is going, though I just want to cut Kenji's face of, the smug little [insert nasty swear word]. Uriko's sudden change of demure is heart wrenching - poor thing - after all she'sbeen through...

And I've got to say, in this latest chapter, the dream with Alice was brilliant - brilliant stuff written out.

Excellent stuff! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 42 . 12/27/2007
Heh can't say kenji does not deserve the annoying bastard hell he deserves that and mor for being a prick. I actually believed alice had come to rescue uriko to bad its a dream. good stuff
Andrew Glasco chapter 41 . 12/26/2007
That's some seriously heavy stuff, there. Even I wanted to strangle Kenji at the beginning of the chapter. What a prick. P I'm willing to bet that Kenji'll get some payback in the long-run, though. It's only fair after all, right? The somber, quiet mood of the chapter was well done. You set the mood and atmosphere well without using a lot of dialogue, which of course fit the situation.

Very well done! Awaiting chapter 42. )
Strings of a Puppet chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Hmm...took WAY longer than expected, but I've been preoccupied with life (as usual) hope you can forgive me!

Ooh! I love this whole guy stalking girl type of thing! The descriptions of nature and references to hunting the prey during the chapter really make it suspenseful! Seriously, (SHUDDERS) I've imagined the feeling when one thinks you're been watched and...WOW.

Most of all, I like how Uriko was determined to fight back! YAY! FEMALE KICK ASS CHARACTER! I liked the action scenes (I'm TERRIBLE at writing those) and now I'm more interested since the fun begins now! (RUBS HANDS TOGETHER & SMIRKS!) I can't wait to see what you have in store.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 41 . 12/22/2007
I'm reviewing in here for all the chapters I read

They're awesome, I'm glad you don't have the same problem of Writer's block as I do

Congratulations
TamaKit123 chapter 41 . 12/22/2007
poor uriko-chan...

another well written chptr! keep up the good work!
Kenji Ogami chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
The fiction is very good,I recomend the fiction and I have to congratulate Tiger5913 for such a great story with mistery and good action, and an advanced english.
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ooh! I don't care what else they say, details are ESSENTIAL for a story. I have a vivid imagination (hehe) and I was able to visualize the violence. Though I am not sure exactly which male character were which but I will catch on! Just by reading the violence, it's obvious that this will be a dark fic which I love love love (as you probably can tell with my first story, I wasn't made out for the happy go lucky stuff hehe) because there were hints of possible smexy stuff at the end! So I'm guessing that the main character which I think is Kenji is evil...? BADASS HOTNESS! I'm sure I will be very entertained as I read more!
Demitri Ivanov chapter 41 . 12/13/2007
Hey Kenji, this is your mind speaking to you and listen to what I have to say... Stop being a dick, comfort Uriko like a gentleman, betray the ZLF, take the stupid organization out in one shot, and be a cool superhero for Japan! XD
V Guyver chapter 41 . 12/10/2007
Well what can I say, Kenji's view on the whole thing is pretty sickening... and I do mean sickening to the point I have trouble reading this almost as much as I did the previous chapter. Uriko, the poor girl is surely hurt. I'm amazed she didn't coem down with a major fever as of yet, though she is pretty lifeless, it may not be sickness, but from my past encounter on the subject, sickness did follow almost as much as dull lifeless eyes. All the more, I'd like to make AKS Kenji suffer greatly in some manner, regaurdless of his original self.
ariescelestial again chapter 41 . 12/10/2007
...so. In conclusion, brainwashed!Kenji is an emotional idiot. XD I just think it's funny he realizes how badly the rape might damage her emotions, but didn't think her emotions would affect her health.

The mention of Busuzima is interesting...I wonder if once Kenji mentions her new behavior to him, Busu will think she's become "compliant" enough for his use? And how Kenji will feel about giving her up now...that would be interesting. (Although given that he wants a new mission and wants to move past his feelings of desire for her, he'd probably be all too happy to do it, at least initially.)
ariescelestial chapter 41 . 12/10/2007
"for the first time, he realized that the sight of her tears was bringing about a strange urge, making him almost want to hold her close in a soothing gesture, but then the brief impulse faded"

This just made me think that if he ever, really does go back to being Kenji, he is going to be *horrified*. And it might not be so much at everything he's done, but that when he did have these urges, he didn't act on them (like back when he realized he was Kenji and not all that bad a guy before!). He might wonder if he'd stopped being "Bakuryu" sooner if he had.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 41 . 12/10/2007
May kenji die a thousnads deaths. He should burn in hell a million times over. God I hate him even more now. Good stuff.
ariescelestial chapter 29 . 12/6/2007
I can't believe Uriko was so totally off-guard, considering all that's been going on between them. XD
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »