Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
Areze chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Wow! I really like you story! Your words flow and the way you described things was great! I can't wait to read the rest!
Psycho Guyver chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
A certianly dark character likeniss here. Beware of all sexually or hateful driven people.
JNI chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I will kill myself if I don't see the next chapter! Please don't make me do that! I'm too young to die!
Phoenix18 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
*Applause* Damn good story! When's the next chapter coming up? C'mon, I wanna read it!
silentkaos17 chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
more more more u must write more!its a gea story!when will the next one be out
silentkaos17 chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
more more more u must write more!its a gea story!when will the next one be out
im-35 chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Wow... man, I haven't reviewed in a while. Sorry, girl. To busy with school to really read much (damn homework...). Nice fic, although I am not sure about the Dark Dawn thing... haven't read it would be my case. Hey, as long as you keep writing chapters to this thing, I'll be happy. _

~im-35~

Expect a new chapter to "So You're a Zoanthrope, eh?" soon, kay? *grins*
Beastman chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
very well done. I can't wait until the next chapter
Beastman chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
very well done. I can't wait until the next chapter
Sabre 220 chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
falls over in awe *teacher shouts at him* whoops... Excellent Tiger, once again I'm hoping in my seat (or was). Awesome awesome awesome chapter. I could take a random stab at who the attacker is but that just might ruin it. So I won't.

But anyways keep it up, I just finished reading Sanguine promise a few days ago and this pieces tops your last. MORE! You take far too long to put out another chapter, that or I just don't check in enough. I'll stop ranting now.

Great work!
lain21 chapter 2 . 10/6/2002
good,pretty intersting,nice intro,and very good descriptons,keep writing, I want to know whats next,heh
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 2 . 10/6/2002
Wheee! The return of the 'Amateur' remark from Bloody Roar II. I would have wanted to use that in AiZ but no matter.

This chapter was a massive update. I expect more of the same quality and NOTHING less!

Keep writing.
Durk chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Awsome chapter! I can't wait untill you actully have uriko change into her beast form and do a little ass kicking. Keep writing!

~Durk
RAYClovis chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
Ah, ah, a short but nice fight- Description wise, anyway. At first I thought it was Busuzima, but now I realized it's Kenji in his Bakuryu alter ego...

What's gonna happen next?

Mmm, I ponder what the hell Busuzima can do to Riko anyway.
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »