Reviews for Bloody Roar II: A Killer's Seduction
Me chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
*sigh...i thought you forgot abt this fic...hehe...anyways, ur still as good as ever!

upload soon please!
NeoDragonZero chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
yay! you updated!. took me a while to realize it was kenji/bakaryu beatin her up though. (nothin with u, i just take a while to get things sometimes.) very good story, u HAVE to keep goin. i wont allow u to not upload another chapter...

hehehe

"Do you wish death upon your mortal body, and eternity in hell for your incompetence?" -Rouche

0_0,

"umm..." pulls out a tazer and zaps Rouche.

but yea, keep it up!
Person With Many Aliases chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Aliases:none right now

WHERE THE F***ING HELL HAVE YOU BEEN! I WAS GETTIN WORRIED THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME, GIRL! Bah, this story is getting good though the kidnaping part of the story was sooner than i expected. anyhoo i have a billion chapters in my story that you forgot to review so in your free time, be sure to look my story up

er, yeah i might e-mail you later so eyes open
Grey Wolf chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
Ooh, he's sooooo evil. Deceiving the robin and then squeezing it to death. And then the fact that he has so much malice in his mind about Uriko, someone he knows nothing about.

Put up the next chapter soon, mi tigresita;)

Grey Wolf
purinpuff chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
Hmm... To me, Bakuryu seems a little too sadistic and evil, you know? I always saw him as more of a robot.

Anyway, I loved visualizing the scene where he was stalking her.

And... my brain is feeling kind of numb... I think there's some bishounen trying to abduct me...

*passes out on the keyboard*
AKA chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
_ Evil Kenji down to an art. Beautiful. Loved the taunts Kenji threw at her. Hope you update this soon!

.; Sorry for the short review, I'm a little tired right now. See ya around!
Nat chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
This is definitely intriguing. I didn't particularly care for the bird-killing, as I don't like murdering unsuspecting creatures who don't know any better, however it does effectively illustrate Kenji's heartlessness.

The method in which he originally chooses to taunt her is rather disturbing, of course. He works within what he normally assumes are overt threats, and becomes short-fused when she does not take them as such. Again, this fits in perfectly with the mindless assassin and well-foreshadows the "annoyances," shall we say, that he will have to deal with whenever she is conscious.

I liked the description of his form as he left the shadows. Kenji is a well-built young man and his physique does warrant descrption.

Uriko's face against him, though brave, did prove to be futile in this chapter, and I eagrly await the future ones.

Kenji: *whisper* why isn't she talking right?

Uriko: *whisper back* This is what a review should probably look like, Kenji. Commenting on the minutae she found interesting.

Kenji: *whisper* Still don't seem right.

Uriko: *whisper back* I know.
TylonCorp chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
and so it continues - hehe! good stuff
Grey Wolf chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Ohhh, I liked;) While reading it, it was hard for me to believe that Kenji can be so evil. He definitely sounds more evil here than he did in Sanguine Promise.

Killing his own kind is even worse.

"Let's see if you're still smiling when I am through with you…"

A very nice ending to an excellent intro chapter;) I can't wait to see what happens next.

Grey Wolf
DB chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
A very good start to what looks like a very good story.
wyldstorm chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Hmm...this was interesting. I have to say I'm confused as to who is who with such vague descriptions as repeated references to "the youth". Maybe this is because I don't know BR that well-perhaps if you spoke to us like we didn't intuitively know who you spoke of, it would be easier to understand. But still, this was well written and I didn't find any spelling mistakes or unintentional grammar slips so I enjoyed it. Keep writing and if I can figure out who is who, I'll like it even more.
Sabre 220 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
As always tger excellent work.. though I don't often review your work I am always in awe of your writing ability. Hell, maybe I'll (hopefully) rival you. But until that day comes I will thoroughly enjoy your works. Keep 'em up!
NeoDragonZero chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
im pleased with the story so far. as the plot thickens, one can only help for redemption with a chapter upload, so hurry on with it. the only thing left to do is amount patience in hopes of more to come.
im-35 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Ooh! I like this fic! Bloody Roar 2 all the way! Of course the whole ZLF ruling the world thing is a bit of a problem... oh well. Just upload the next chapter ASAP!
Durk chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Oh Yeah! Seems like the begining of another great story! And at first I thought I'd say something about the "break her in" part but my favorite line was "...and unzipped the aforementioned, then stuck her hand inside and groping until her fingers enclosed a slim tube. She grinned..."

That one took the cake!

can't wait for more! {;o)

~Durk